4- Co-Parenting .

Ari & Yosohn

A R I A N A

"I just don't see what these bitches got on me Bri!" I yelled as I put my clothes back in my drawers.

She came to my room with Yosohn and sat on the bed.

"Like I know he was out fucking with them hoes cause he came home at 4 in the morning!" I said then stopped myself from breaking shit.

"You know who the bitch is? Cause you know i'm on go" Bri said and I smiled.

"Nah but best believe when I see that hoe ima drag her. I still owe Jordan I bullet through his fucking head but that bitchass nigga went ghost" I said and she shook her head.

"But bitch why you tape them niggas up in the dark?" She said laughing.

"Okay so look, I called them and they answered, so i'm like come here real quick it's important. 10 minutes later they pull up and it's dark as fuck. You know my punches will knock a hoe out quick, so I punched them, they fell, and i taped them up quickly. Then once they woke up I was now drinking my wine and they were confused. I asked them where they bitchass friend was but they claim they didn't know. So i'm like "WASN'T YALL WITH HIM TONIGHT?" And they was all like no. Long story short I kept them there till he came" I said and her eyes widened.

"Damn you crazy den a muhfucka" She said and I smirked.

"I know" I said then started smiling.

"It feels so good to be home" I said looking around my apartment.

"I missed coming to this place" She said and I nodded.

"I don't even feel the need to sleep tonight, I'm finna head back to his place in 2 hours to get all my shit. Dad said my new car is on it's way here right now so I just gotta wait" I said then finally finished unpacking.

"You need me to do anything? Cause you know I gotchu" She said and I smiled.

"Can you watch Yosohn while I go over there..please" I said and she nodded.

"Ima just spend the night here Ion feel like driving back" She said and I nodded.

2 hours later

"Aight Bri i'll be back" I said then left.

I got on the road at 7 am and arrived 10 minutes later.

I saw that the boys' cars were still here causing me to roll my eyes.

I opened the door since it was unlocked and scanned the room.

I saw them all on the couch smoking then they looked at me.

"Here go her crazy ass" Maurice mumbled.

"Fuck all y'all" I mumbled then walked up the stairs and saw Ace staring at the wall.

I walked past him and went straight to the bathroom and got all my shit out of there.

"Ariana" He said but I ignored him and got the rest of my shit out the room.

"Ba-"

"Don't call me that shit, You're dead to me. We only co-parenting that's it! Don't pull up to my crib, don't call, and don't even text me if ain't about Yosohn" I said then walked down the hall.

I walked in the nursery and opened the closet grabbing some of his clothes, diapers, wipes etc.

"You just gone stand there looking stupid?" I asked him knowing he was standing by the door.

"I'm sorry, you don't gotta leave like this. I love you mane" He said and I shook my head.

"Why? Why did you do it?" I said not ready for the truth.

"Cause you was acting all stubborn and shit. It made me feel like I wasn't shit, so I just lost my mind and fucked some other bitch" He said and I looked up out the window and just stood there.

"Wow.. ok" I said then walked out the room with all my shit.

I packed my car up and then left just like that.

Niggas not even worth my tears anymore, I'm back on my boss bitch shit.

A C E

I walked down the stairs slowly and it was a moment of silence till Derrick spoke.

"What bitch you fucked that wasn't worth it?" He said smoothly.

"A fucking photographer" I said then sat down looking at nothing in particular.

"I'm finna just take yo girl from you cause you ain't treating her right" Derrick joked.

I mugged him causing him to laugh harder.

"That girl crazy a fuck.. i'm still shocked how she taped me up" Dre said and I chuckled.

"So what you finna do about yo son?" Derrick said.

"Child Supporttt!" Maurice said and I laughed.

"Nigga yo ass already on child support" I said and he mugged me.

"Shut up bitch" He mumbled.

"You ain't crying right now.. you must know you ain't getting her back this time" Derrick said and I tucked in my lips nodding.

"It's nothing I can do to get her back this time and I gotta except that" I said and then wiped my face.

"Damn bruh" Dre said and I sat back.

"We both ain't got no bitches! WE SINGLE" Maurice said and I shook my head.

"Ion wanna be single nigga! I miss my babies" I said and Maurice sucked his teeth.

"Speaking of babies lemme call my baby mama and see when this appointment is" He said leaving the house.

"Get yo shit together fam, And think befo you fuck" Derrick said dapping me up.

"Derrick let you niggas know what you need to hear, not what you wanna hear" Dre said and Derrick turned his head around with a smile then left.

"Was the bitch pretty? Can't be fucking no ugly bitches" Dre said and I rolled my eyes.

"Get the fuck out" I said and he chuckled.

"Deuces nigga, i'm finna check on my nephew later bitch. Ima call you" He said then left.

"I stay fucking up" I said getting up knocking over a vase.

vote

comment

share

💕

Ari is over the bullshit. period.