17- Baby, Baby .

Ariana Fletcher

A R I A N A

5 years later

"Yosohn, Adrianna and Taylor, If y'all don't shut y'all asses up!" I said as I made them breakfast.

Since Jordan and Tierra passed away, I didn't want their baby to go into adoption so Ace and I took her in.

Oh yeaaa, we're together.. again.

"Mama lemme tell you bout this girl at my school" Taylor said making a facial expression.

"Girl tell me all the tea" I said putting pancakes and sausages on all 5 plates.

"So, she was all like I like your hair, so I said thanks, right? Then the girl gone say some Is it real? Mama I almost stole off on her" She said and I started laughing.

"Girl no you didn't" Adri mumbled.

"You have my permission to say-"

"Don't listen to yo mama mane" Ace said coming down the stairs.

I sucked my teeth and sat the plates down then we started eating.

"Ma ion wanna go to that bitchass school" Yosohn said and my eyes widened.

"Ooo brother said a bad word" Adri said.

"What the fuck I say bout all that cussin? You want that playstation taken away?" Ace said and he shook his head.

Me and Ace locked eyes and held in our laughs.

Parenting is so hard, I never knew I'd end up with 3 kids at 25.

"Daddy I told you bout-" Taylor started.

"What I say bout that, I am Dad, not no damn daddy" He said and I shook my head.

"You know what I meant, But lemme tell you.." She started saying.

I put their plates in the sink then checked the time.

"Aight y'all, come on It's time for school, Daddy's going to pick y'all up" I said handing them their backpacks.

"Manee..." Yosohn mumbled.

"Bye baby, I love you" I said kissing Ace on the lips.

"I love you mo" He said kissing me again.

"Ewww" Adri said and I chuckled.

"Tell Daddy bye" I said then went to get my phone and my keys.

"Don't forget to pick them up, Ima be at your moms" I said and he nodded.

I walked out the door then stopped them from walking.

"Picture time!" I said with a smile.

"Oh my gosh mom, we do this everyday you not tired of it yet?" Tay said and I chuckled.

"Girl come on shit" I said and they posed.

Adri on the left, Tay on the right