7- Late Night Out .

Gervonta Davis & Ari

A R I A N A

"Couple wet wipes case a bum try to touch me ew" I said as I looked through my closet.

I found a black sparkly dress and some black YSL heels.

I put it on the bed then started the shower and got in.

After I shaved my legs and my underarms I got out the shower and rubbed myself in cocoa butter.

I slid on underwear and then put on nipple covers then put on my outfit.

I flat ironed my ponytail then rubbed my legs down in coconut oil.

After I finished my makeup I grabbed my phone and checked the time seeing it was 8.

Gervonta still wasn't home so I called him and he didn't answer.

"This stupid fuck nigga" I said then put on my heels.

Best Bitch 😝🖕🏽 is calling ..

"We outside bitch" Tae said and I said okay and hung up.

I grabbed my purse and my phone then left the house.

I got in the drivers seat and saw Bri and Jayda in the back.

"Hey y'all" I said and they smiled.

"Yo ass finally out the house" Bri said and I chuckled.

"Bitch that nigga be having me on lock! Like I can't go no fucking where without him questioning me" I said and Jayda made a stank face.

"That's toxic... save yourself while you can. If that nigga do anything stupid you know WE on go" She said and they all nodded.

"Alright.. but I know that nigga not that crazy" I said with a fake laugh and they all made a face.

Tae pulled out the driveway then drove off to the club.

😍

😍

When we pulled up we got valet parking then they stood in line.

"Um.. the fuck y'all doin?" I said then walked out the line.

They followed behind and everybody was mad at how we cut.

"Them fucking ugly ass hoes skippin" Some bitch with a fucked up homemade ponytail said.

We all turned around with our head tilted.

"Scuse me? Say it a little louder shorty" I said and she mugged me rolling her eyes.

"Thought so" I said then we walked to the front of the line.

"Wassup Ari, welcome back to the real world" The security guard Darnell said.

"Thank you thank you" I said with a laugh.

"Yo name not on this list but ima slide y'all in anyway, go have a good time" He said and I smiled then kissed his cheek walking in.

We walked in welcomed to hip music, liquor, weed, and ass being thrown.

"Aye can we get a bottle of ciroc to section 8" Jayda said to the bartender and he nodded then we headed to the section.

I danced around and recorded us on my phone.

The man soon brought the bottle to the booth and we started pouring up shots after shots.

"Oh yea Ari!" Tae said as I took a shot to the head.

3:00 am

I walked in the house drunk as hell and tired as a dog.

I flicked on the light and instantly fell to the floor from being hit repeatedly.

"Gervonta stop what the fuck is you doing!" I said fighting back.

He was just too strong for me to handle causing me to just take the hits like a G.

"Where the fuck was you at? With that nigga huh?" He said then kicked me in my ribs as I cried.

"I was with Ja-Jayda and dem" I cried as I laid on the floor trying to crawl away from him.

"Fucking liar" He said then punched me in my face causing me to bleed even more.

"I promise I was" I sobbed as he continued to kick me and drag me everywhere.

"Ion believe you, you was probably fucking round with that Ace nigga" He said and I frowned.

"I wasn't with him!" I shouted then he punched me again and I blacked out.

10:30 am

I woke up on the hard wood floor surrounded by dried up blood. I got up slowly then walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I stood in there I let thoughts run through my head.

How could a man I trusted hurt me physically and mentally? I let this man take control of my body and he turned on me. Jayda was right.. I should've opened my eyes more.

I stepped out the shower and stared at the bruises around my eye.

I sighed then got dressed in sweats and a tank top. I left my hair in its ponytail then grabbed my glasses to cover my face.

I left the house and drove to pick up my son. When I pulled up I saw that only Ace was here.

I sighed then rang the door bell.

He answered the door minutes later with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his body.

"What took you so long?" He said and I looked down.

"I overslept" I mumbled then walked past him but he grabbed my arm and started looking at me suspiciously.

"What happened last night ma?" He said and I looked away from him.

"Nothing" I said then got out his grip and went upstairs.

He followed behind me and I walked inside Yosohns room and saw he was still sleep.

He reached up for something above me causing me to flinch and he raised his eyebrow.

"That nigga hitting you?" He said and before I could speak he snatched my glasses off of my face.

"I couldn't stop hi-him" I said then put my face in my hands crying.

He pulled me into a hug then rubbed my back as I cried on his chest.

"He ain't gone touch you no mo baby" He said then kissed my forehead still holding me.

vote

comment

share

💙

Ace and Ari ?

or

Ari and Gervonta ?