8- I Care .

Marquise Dale

A C E

I walked into the trap and saw everybody just sitting on they ass.

"Don't y'all got shit to be doing?" I said and they sighed getting up.

Naked bitches brushed past me causing me to mug them.

"Bitch move" I said then walked up the stairs.

My nerves were already bad now that I found out that nigga Ari with beating her ass.

I opened the door to the main office and saw my dad and Dre talking business.

I sat down on the chair and kept quiet as they kept talking.

"Wassup with you?" Dre said stopping his conversation.

"I'm finna murder a nigga" I said looking him dead in his eyes.

"Who? You know I'm go" Dre said raising his shirt up revealing his gun.

"Ari boyfriend" I said and they sucked they teeth.

"Yo bitchass still jealous? Babygirl living her best life what you doing?" My Og said and I shook my head sighing.

"He put his hands on her" I said and he grabbed his phone sighing.

"Pussy ass niggas mane" He mumbled under his breath.

"Ayo Reggie, you got information on that nigga Ari with?" He said into the phone.

"Oh yea... Gervonta Davis, professional boxer, 22... why?" He said and my dad told him.

"He betta count his days" He said laughing before hanging up.

Ari and her dad crazy as fuck. They start laughing when they mad.

"I want his head" I said before leaving the room.

I got in my Rolls Royce and drove home.

When I pulled into the driveway I saw Natalie walking out the house.

"Where you headed?" I asked her almost startling her.

"Uh- I was going to the store!" She quickly said and I looked at her weird.

"Lemme go with you" I said and she faked a laugh.

"Babe i'm just going in for one thing i'll be right back" She said then kissed me and got in her car.

I watched as she drove off and I shook my head.

"It's another nigga" I said to myself laughing.

I walked inside the house then laid down in the bed and got on my phone.

A R I A N A

"Baby I'm sorry, I was drunk last night" Gervonta said as I tried leaving the house.

I just kept my mouth shut and didn't say shit.

Don't start shit, won't be no shit.

"You gone ignore me?" He said blocking the door.

"Move" I mumbled fixing my sunglasses.

"Where you going? To see that nigga?" He said and I grew angry.

"I'm going to my dads house!" I shouted and he slowly moved out of the way.

"Bitch ass light skin niggas be doing the most" I said slamming the door.

I got in my car and drove off to my dads house and saw almost every car parked in the driveway.

I hesitated to get out the car but finally gained the courage.

I held Yosohn on my hip as I knocked on the door.

Bri opened it then crossed her arms making me look at her funny.

I walked past her walking inside the house and everyone started staring at me.

"What y'all staring at?" I said and my dad cleared his throat.

"You got sum you gotta tell me?" He said and I looked around the room.

"Whatever I got going on is my business" I said rolling my neck.

"Fuck allat, where yo bitchass boyfriend at?" Ace spoke.

"Lemme holla at you real quick" I said pulling him by the ear out the house.

Once we turned the corner I resisted myself from slapping him.

"Why you telling everybody my fucking business?" I said pointing in his face.

"You gone do this shit right in front of my son huh?" He said and I sucked my teeth.

"He don't know what i'm talking bout so shut up and answer my question" I said.

"Cause I care, and Ion know why you just let him fucking beat on you. That's that dumb shit, you stronger than that. Then I offered to let you stay with me but you said no? You being fucking stupid. Ion know what that nigga got you on but you needa fix that shit" He said pointing in my face almost yelling.

I couldn't even say anything, the words wanted to leave my mouth but he was right..

I blinked out a tear and he sighed and pulled us into a hug.

"Ian mean to make you cry, but open yo eyes baby" He said and I nodded still hugging him.

We released the hug and he looked me in my glossy eyes for a minute and I stared back.

He wrapped his hand around my throat softly and started leaning in, I leaned in as well staring at his lips.

Our lips were centimeters apart at this moment, but something held me back.

"You have a girlfriend" I said backing up a lul bit.

"Fuck ha" He said shrugging then pulled me back now having his hands on my lower back.

He kissed me then deepened it causing me to let out a low moan.

Yosohn put his hand on our cheeks smiling causing me to release laughing.

"I love y'all" Ace said looking at us smiling.

"We love you too" I said smiling back.

vote

comment

share

💞