16- In Memory Of ..

Briana Fletcher

A C E

"Say nigga! I know where my son at. Have everybody ready i'm finna kill all these niggas and that's on Dejah" I said then hung up the phone on Maurice.

I drifted into the driveway then hopped out the car.

I opened the door without knocking causing everybody to have they gun pointed at me, but lowered it once they saw me.

"Where Ari? She ain't helping?" Dre asked and I shrugged.

"I didn't think to tell her, I came straight here" I said then strapped up and loaded my clips.

"How you know where he at?" Derrick said putting guns on every inch of his body.

"Remember when we used to smoke in Jordan Auntie basement? They probably got him there, If i'm wrong then I don't know" I said mumbling the last part.

"In the van, hurry u-" My dad got cut off.

"So you just wasn't gonna say you was leaving huh?" Ari said bursting into the trap door.

"My bad" I said and she shook her head.

"Ari you know what to do" My dad said and she yanked the earpiece and computer from the table and quickly made her way to the van.

"Damn... she so mean" Dre mumbled.

"Tell me about it" I mumbled then we all walked outside.

I got in the van and sat down across from Ari and saw her setting up.

"Where we going?" She said not looking up.

"Jordan auntie house" I said and she scrunched her face up but let it go and looked out the window.

"If something happened to him, I'm not going to ever forgive myself" Ari said with her voice cracking.

"Don't blame yoself babygirl" Ari dad said and she shook her head crying.

"All I was doing was getting him some shit from walmart and coming right back" She said in a cracking voice.

I sighed and closed my eyes inhaling and exhaling.

"My nephew gone be straight... keep high hopes shorty" Dre said and she sniffled nodding.

The van came to a stop making us get ready to go.

"It's only 4 people in there, upstairs" She said and we nodded.

"It's unexpected, they ain't gone do shit" I said and they all nodded and we got out the van.

Dre looked at the lock then started unlocking it.

We slowly crept into the house and heard laughter from upstairs.

My dad and Ari dad pointed upstairs then down the hall.

Dre, Derrick and Maurice went down the hall to check rooms while us 3 went to check upstairs.

"A man is about to turn the corner in about 3 seconds, on the right hand of the stairs" Ari said into our ears.

I turned my silencer on then waited for the nigga to approach me.

I shot at the nigga twice and he slowly fell down.

"That's Gervonta?" My dad whispered.