6- Check Yo Bitch .

Ariana Fletcher

-6 months later-

A R I A N A

"Gervonta stop playing and sit yo ass down" I said as he kept throwing pillows on me.

He just laughed and I rolled my eyes.

SKKKRRTT

When Ace and Ari realized there was no hope for their relationship they split permanently. Ace and Natalie are going 5 months strong, Ari and Gervonta are going 3 months strong as well.

They still see each other weekly due to Yosohn, but they don't communicate on that level.

>

"I gotta go pick up Yosohn.. it's my week" I said getting up from the bed that me and Gervonta shared.

"Aight baby, I love you" He said and I smiled and said it back.

I kissed him then grabbed my keys and walked out of the house.

I got in my car then drove off to Natalie and Ace's house.

I parked then got out of the car and knocked on the door.

Natalie opened the door in a robe with only a bra and panties on underneath and I looked at her in disgust.

"You walking around here naked while my son is present?" I said looking her up and down.

"This is my house, I wear what I please babygirl" She said then I shook my head trying not to strangle that bitch.

"Don't get fucked up" I said laughing while pointing at her.

I walked in the house and made my way up the stairs.

I opened Yosohns door and saw him in there with Ace.

I gave him a small smile and he returned the gesture.

"Did you pack his shit?" I said and he shook his head no and I sucked my teeth.

"You knew I was coming over here.. why the fuck you ain't get him ready?" I said and he sucked his teeth.

"You came too quick" He said and I laughed.

"I used to hear that a lot from you" I said and he opened his mouth.

"Natalie gone beat yo ass" He said laughing.

"A pussy hoe could nevaa, and tell that bitch to put clothes on around my child" I said as I packed Yosohn's bag.

"Aight aight" He mumbled.

"What's that shit you talking?" Natalie said coming to the door.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes putting the bag on my shoulder.

"You heard me bitch" I said bucking at her causing her to jump a lul bit.