15- Basement .

Andre Hopkins

A R I A N A

the trap

"So you killed Jordan and Yosohn got kidnapped by y'all exes?" My dad said after I told him what happened.

"Can you stop repeating everything I say please" I said sitting down on the couch looking down with my hands intertwined.

"Ariana I'm going to need you to work with me" Freddie said.

"Where do you think he would take Yosohn?" He said and I thought about it.

"I don't know" I mumbled.

He sighed and I wiped my face avoiding crying again.

"Ace this is all...your fault" I said getting up from the couch pacing back and forth.

"Ari don't fucking start with me, not today" He said and I laughed shaking my head.

"You fuck with them crazy bitches, the bitch had a camera set up in your fucking VENT" I said and we started arguing avoiding them to tell us to be quiet.

"Aye... AYE! Shut the fuck up! We trynna put the pieces together to find y'alls kid. Chill the fuck out yo" Briana said and I just stared at her.

I sat back down with my arms crossed and my leg shaking.

"You know what... i'm not finna sit on my ass all day thinking this will find my son. I'm out" I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

I heard them calling my name but I wasn't listening.

I got in my car and grabbed my phone calling Gervonta over and over again till I got an answer.

"Vonte! Please whatever you do, don't hurt my son please" I said and the line went silent.

"Too late" He said then hung up.

I started kicking and punching everything I saw while tears fell down my eyes.

Ace ran outside and opened the door and started hugging me.

"Chill baby, chill we gone find him" He said and I started sobbing.

"What if we don't, huh? Then what?" I said then fell to the floor crying.

"Come inside and chill out" He said and I slowly walked in the trap.

"Aye I gotta idea" Derrick said standing up.

"Look up Tierra Smith fa me real quick" He said to Freddie and he did just that.

"Where she located?" He asked.

"5502 Green Avenue" He said then Derrick nodded.

"Send niggas that way, get they baby and she might work some shit out and give Yosohn back" He said then Mr. Dale rounded up like 5 people.

They left then I grabbed my phone checking to see if anything was going on.

20 minutes later

"This lil girl won't shut the fuck up!" A nigga said carrying her on his shoulder.

"Tracy, you watching it till we get Yosohn" Maurice said and she nodded taking away the baby.

"Did T see y'all take her?" Derrick asked.

"Nope" He said and Derrick nodded.

T I E R R A

"Natalie they took Taylor" I said crying as I entered Jordan's house.

"So what, This bastard baby won't stop crying" She said holding Yosohn.

"So what? Bitch what the fuck wrong with you?" I said mugging her.

She sighed then opened the door to the basement and came back empty handed.

"Why would you put him in there? He didn't do shit, the kids have nothing to do with this!" I said walking over to the door.

"Don't open that shit" She said and I stared at her.

"You're a bitch" I said and she scoffed.

"Look who's talking" She said with a laugh.

A C E
9:00 pm

I sat down smoking a blunt while the car ran. I sat there and thought, and thought.

Flashback

4 years ago

"Nigga you a clown" Derrick said laughing as we smoked in Jordan's room.

"Nah i'm serious yo, where would you feel the pain if yo legs got cut off? You ain't got no legs!" He said and I laughed.

"Shut yo ass up son" Maurice said laughing.

"Mane nigga, when we get that money we gone get Jordan out his auntie basement, Derrick out his mama house, Me and Maurice gone take over the trap. We gone be cooling fa real" I said as I passed the blunt.

"Nigga you always say that shit... and yet we still living po" Jordan said and I shook my head.

"You just gotta be patient and let things fall into play" I said leaning back.

"I like dat, growing some sense" Derrick said pointing at me.

I flicked him off then he started laughing.

"Jordan you need to clean this damn basement, it's hot as fuck in here, and it's dirty as hell" Maurice said and he sighed.

"Ian cleaning shit, this how I live" He said then let smoke exit his mouth and his nose.

Flashback over

"FUCK!" I shouted then pulled off to the trap.

vote

comment

share

🧡