14- On My Brother .

Ariana Fletcher

A R I A N A

I woke up with Yosohn's hands in my face and Ace's legs on top of mines.

"Aw hell nah! Get y'all motherfucking ass up!" I said but they didn't budge.

I rolled my eyes and got out the bed and went to my room and started getting ready.

I took a shower, put on lotion, put on clothes, then started to walk back to Ace room.

"Marquise get yo ass up" I said tapping him repeatedly.

"Fa what?" He mumbled.

"You need to watch Yosohn till I get back to from store" I said then made sure he got up before leaving.

"Hollup!" I heard him say making me turn back around and walk back into his room.

"Hmm?" I said with my hand still on the knob.

"I luh you" He said making me smile.

"I love you too" I said then closed the door and walked down the stairs.

Something caught my eye making me start to investigate.

I saw a camera underneath the staircase and one in the vent.

"This nigga got cameras?" I thought to myself.

I got a text completely throwing me off.

I walked out the door while texting the person back and got inside my car leaving.

"Baby, come slide on me, then slide into me, Pullll upppp" I sang feeling the music while driving.

I opened my eyes then looked to my right and saw the person in the next car looking at me making me buck.

"Pulll uppp" I sang then drove off.

I got out the car and started walking inside Walmart.

I looked down the baby isle and started getting stuff for Yosohn.

When I finished I looked around me and saw the bitch I can't stand.

Tierra.

"Ariana" She said then crossed her arms.

"Tierra" I said then we stood there for a minute.

"The hell you doing in this isle? If you ain't got no damn baby" I said and she tucked her lips.

"Mind your damn business" She said and I chuckled.

"Hoe stop talking to me" I said then walked away to checkout.

While I was checking out my items I heard someone walking up to me.

"Hey bestie" Jordan's voice said.

"I'm not your damn bestie, are you following me or sum?" I said not turning around still bagging my items.

"Nah, but take me to Ace crib" He said and I scoffed then put my card in the slot.

"I'm good" I said then got my bags getting ready to walk out.

"I'm not asking, i'm telling you" He said walking next to me as I walked out the car.

"Ion give a fuck" I said then stopped walking.

"Stop following me" I shouted getting annoyed.

He stood there and I quickly walked to my car and got inside of it and called Ace.

"Hang up the call baby" Tierra said coming from the backseat.

I closed my eyes then opened them with complete anger filled in them.