9- Ring ?

Yosohn & Ari

A C E

"Who dis nigga you be meeting everyday Nat?" I said as she texted on her phone.

"Ion be meeting nobody" She said and I raised my eyebrows for a quick second.

"Bullshit" I said and she locked her phone looking at me.

"You the only nigga I talk to" She said and I chuckled.

"It's cool, ian trippin" I said throwing a ball up and down repeatedly.

"Marquise why is you trippin?" She said and I left the ball in the air till it fell.

"What you just call me?" I said and a scared look came across her face.

"A-Ace I meant" She said and I mugged her.

"I'm out" I said and she frowned.

"Where are you going?" She said and I grabbed my phone and my keys without answering her.

"Ace I know you hear me!" She said following behind me.

"Mane stop talking to me" I said and she stopped in her tracks.

"You mad cause I called you your BIRTH NAME?" She said and I smiled.

"Nah cause you cheating, but I can't even trip huh? I'm cheating too" I said then licked my top row of teeth while she stood there looking like a sad puppy.

I left out the house and got in my car. I drove off to my mamas house to pick up Destini.

When I got there I saw her waiting on the porch with a mug on her face.

"Why you looking like that scrub?" I asked her as I walked up to her.

"I'm just thinking how things could be different" She said and I sighed and sat down next to her and we sat in silence.

"You can tell me anything Des... when you feel like you trapped in a corner you can come to me" I said without looking at her.

"Fasho dat" She mumbled.

"You got anything you wanna say?" I asked her and she tucked in her lips.

"Marquise, I don't like yo girl, I just miss Ariana. She doesn't even come around anymore cause of you. One day I saw her at CVS and she had a big ass scar on her face but she made me promise not to say anything... I should've told" She said and I wiped my lip not knowing what to say.

"Don't you just think how y'all coulda been together right now? Maybe baby number 2" She said with a lul laugh.

"Destini shut up" I said laughing.

We shared a small laugh together then she got up fixing her dress.

"But aye.. you ready to go?" She said and I nodded and got up off the porch.

She got school next week and she needed me to drive her to the mall for last minute school shopping.

I got in the car and kept thinking about what she was saying.

City Girls blasted from her playlist the whole ride.

"I STAY HOT N READY LIKE LIL CEASERS I NEED A NIGGA WHO GONE SWIPE THEM VISAS!!" She yelled into her phone.

I shook my head now getting a headache. She done sung half the album the whole time.

When we pulled up I quickly turned the car off cutting the music off and she groaned.

"Mar you always doing stuff" She said then closed the door and we walked in the mall.

As we walked in the mall bitches came on to me making Destini mad.

"Why you keep mugging them hoes" I said laughing catching up to her.

"Cause this shit close in 2 hours and you playing with these fishy ass hoes!" She said and I died of laughter.

She held in her laugh as she turned the corner walking inside Forever 21.

I sat down on a display thing where shirts were as I waited for Destini to finish shopping.

"Brotherrr!" She shouted causing me to look up.

She waved me over to her and I got up walking to the register.

"Hannit hea" She said and I looked at her like she had 2 heads.

"Please" She said making the cashier laugh.

"$209.67" She said and my eyes widened.

"Nigga i'm only spending 600 on yo ass I promise you dat shit" I said handing the lady the money.

"Thanks, Love you" She said blowing me a kiss then grabbing then change keeping it for herself.

We walked out that store then went inside some shit called Six02.

I sat down and got on my phone while she found her some shoes.

1 hour later

I ended up spending about 800 on her spoiled ass, but that's my baby sister so It wasn't shit.

"Take my flick" She said handing me her phone as we walked outside.

"I'm getting sick of yo ass" I mumbled taking her phone.

liked by lovelyunique and 432 others

@brownskindes: standing pretty 👛💛.
@lovelyunique: this cute girl 😍
@onenonlybri: ^ 😂.. anyways you cute 😩

-view all 198 comments-

As I got in the car I saw Destini laughing at her phone.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Briana.." She mumbled and I nodded.

As I drove around she took videos on her phone.

My phone started ringing causing me to look down at my phone.

I smiled at the contact name Babymama ❤️.

"Turn that down real quick Ari calling me" I said and she did as told quickly.

I answered it and she was moving around a lot.

"Sit yo ass down somewhere" I said and she finally looked at the camera.

"I can't, Gervonta took my ring" She said almost crying.

"The one I gave you?" I said and she nodded.

"How you know he took it?" I asked.

"Cause yesterday he kept taking it on and off of my finger saying how he doesn't like me wearing it because you gave it to me. But i said it meant something to me and he spazzed out then left. I just know he took it" She said and I sighed.

"Aight mama, we gone get it back" I said and she said okay hanging up.

vote

comment

share

💙