2

I walk over to Zabini. He looks up and says, "Hey Red, looks like we're working together!" He says with a goofy grin. He has never been mean to me or Hermione, but he's still annoying and creates humiliating nicknames like Red and She-Weasel.
"I guess so, er........ Z." I fumble as I try to come up with an infuriating nickname for him.
He raises his eyebrows. "A nickname for me?" his face contorts into a frown and says, "I don't like it. Don't call me that."
"I'll stop calling you it just as likely as you'll stop creating nicknames for me." I smirk back.
"So never." he watches with a grin as I try to keep my temper. "Ok, what was the page number?" He asks, pulling his book out.
"394, I think." I say, turning the pages.
We both start reading the page.
To change a piece of parchment into a rose simply point your wand at the parchment and say "une vraie rose."
While spinning your wand clockwise, you must think of the exact color you want the rose to be, and the color must mean something to you or else it will not work. The color doesn't have to be red, but a color that means something to you.
"Okay, let me try," Zabini says. He points his wand at the piece of parchment that Professor Mcgonagall placed on our desks and murmurs, "Une vraie rose."
Nothing.
He grunts in frustration and tries again. This time it works, only... the rose is my hair color. The. Exact. Shade. I know it isn't any one of my brothers' hair because I have the darkest red hair of my family. But really a color that means something to him is my hair color?
Zabini turns as red as his rose. I decide to leave the subject of the questionable color alone.
"Ok, you try, Red." Z challenged me with a smirk. Must have rubbed off of Malfoy.
Rolling my sleeves up and concentrating on something I cherish, I soon forget about the color of his rose. Zabini had just tickled the sleeping lion.