Roses

Hey readers. I decided to write what some of the other characters in the wizarding world had their rose color be. If you think of a character that is not listed, comment and I will respond back with the answer.

Harry - green like his eyes, the tips are black. People think that he is obsessed with himself and his fame when they see it. When he sees his rose he thinks of his parents and the love they had for him. He sees his eye color that connect him to his mum and he sees the messy black hair he inherited from his dad. He thinks of the family he could have had.

Ron - blue like the sky, and has gold on the tips. Most people think of fame and greed because of the gold and his dreams to be a famous quidditch player. When he sees his rose, he thinks of flying and being the only keeper In his family. He also thinks giving his family some of the money he earns just to give them a good life. He never tells his family how much they mean, and how they are is happiness.

Luna - a black night sky with stars, but the tips are rainbow. Other think it is perfect for her wacky soul, but all she can think of is her mother when she sees it. Her mum was an artist too, and the piece Luna likes best has a rainbow border and a night with stars inside. Her mum titled the piece "beautiful luna" and made it while pregnant with her.

Neville - light green with a brown bottom. Most think plants when looking at it. The green part is definitely plants to him, but the brown is his mums hair. Because of her state of mind her hair is always tangled and messy, when he was young he watched his gran fix it up and afterwards his mum looked at a mirror then smiled at him.

Lavender - hers is the color lavender with yellow tips. Most think that it is funny because she got the same color as her name. When she sees it she thinks of summer days running through a lavender field with her family. She thinks of the warmth of sun shining down on her. To her her rose means a happier carefree time before war and boys.

Sirius - his is Amber at the top and fades into light brown and there are faded scars all over the petals. He understands that it means he and Remus are soulmates, but he is scared. Growing up his parents told him that liking another male was gross and freakish, and he doesn't want Remus to think he is freakish. He lyes and says that it the amber was his favorite uncles eye color and he loved light brown growing up. He never tells Remus, and the colors never change.

Remus - black that at different parts looks shiny, leathery, or wavy. The top is gray and it looks like a storm. He figures out that he and Sirius are soulmates but he is too afraid to admit it. He claims that he loved going outside in storms and that the black is for his mother who alway wore a black ring. After Sirius dies his flower changes into bubble gum pink and will randomly change, after he meets Tonks he understands instantly.

Voldemort - He can't turn his parchment into a Rose because he can't love.

Hope you readers liked this. Comment if you want to know what a different character's rose color is. Thanks for reading! I wish you all a wonderful day or night.