14

This story goes to bluedevils3 thanks for always voting for my book 😊! Anyway......

Everything happens as in normal, but hermione and Ginny still know they are adopted and married to Blaise and Draco! While at hogwarts, Ginny sees her husband almost every day and has gotten close to her big brother. Hermione sends them all a protronus every week. Then one week Draco was called to go back home, so now it is just ginny and Blaise at school. They can't see each other much because of the new rules. One day she is laying on her bed thinking of her and Z's future together (she does this quite often) when hermione's protronus comes through.

"Hey gin! So this is a lot to explain, but we were captured by snatchers and taken to Malfoy manor. Bellatrix lestrange tortured me, and Draco was about to literally kill her but I put a non-verbal spell on him so he couldn't move. I swear gin he looked so scared and lifeless when I was being tortured! Oh, I am fine now! The boys got out with dobby and we went to shell cottage with bill and fleur. Dobby died by getting hit with bellatrix's poison knife. Yeah Harry's is really sad about that. Anyway, I think we will be back at hogwarts is about a week. Please get Draco back so he can be there too. I hope you and my twin are good! Your strong gin, how ever bad things are there you will live! Don't respond, it is too risky! I love you sis in law! Tell my idiot twin I love him too I guess! The boys are fine! Oh I got to go, bye gin!"

I am crying by the end, but I wipe it away and continue living. About a week later they are here! when Harry and Ron are getting ready to fight, we sneak off to find Z and Draco. Griffindor tower was abound, so we rush off to there. And we make love for the first time since our wedding night. But all to soon I was rushing out to help Harry, and the boys disappeared.

(Everything happened like normal. but when Ron kissed hermione in the chamber of secrets, she pushed him back and said it wasn't the right time)

We are standing in the court yard after voldy said Harry died. I am sad Fred died, but this is war and there are always going to be losses. My brother and husband go over to the dark side, but I know it is just an act and they are really good. Harry actually lives and we continue fighting. Voldy dies, molly (I have started call her that in my mind) kills bellatrix, and Harry saves the day! My husband told me they would message me when it was safe again, and "disappeared." I know that he really is dealing with the ministry, and doesn't want me involved in that mess. Me and mione are staying at the borrow until they come to get us. I hope that is soon!

Hey readers! What is your house? I love all your comments! I hope you had or have a wonderful day!