6 | I Miss You

______

Changbin
Lix?

Felix
Yes?

Changbin
I miss you

______

Felix looked up from the table and smiled at Changbin. "Both of you get off your phones and dig in."

Woojin scolded. They both nod and quickly place their phones onto the table, reaching for the food Woojin had made them.

"We have an interview tomorrow and a performance on M-countdown. Everyone needs to rest well tonight."

They each nod there heads. "What about you Chan? Are you staying up tonight again?"

Chan sighs. "I have to finish this song. Our 1st album has to be great to get us noticed."

Woojin nods. "Well eat up then. I'll make snacks for you, so you can eat them later."

Chan nods and thanks Woojin. "So...how was everyone's day?" Jeongin asked, stuffing some chicken and broccoli into his mouth.

"Eh...I played Video games after we were done with the live and beat Hyunjin."

Hyunjin scoffs. "That's because you got help from Minho." Jisung rolls his eyes. "He was just talking. I didn't ask for his help."

"It's still cheating!!" Jisung huffs. "Well if it bothered you that badly then you could have asked for help as well!!"

"That would have also been cheating!!" Chan stood up. "Both of you stop! Hurry up and eat so everyone can shower and go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow."

The two boys roll there eye's before continuing to finish their dinner.

______

Felix
I wonder what's up with those two
They seem to be going at it a lot

Changbin
Who knows
Anyway
I lost Gyu and can't seem to find him
By any chance do you know where he is?

Felix
...
Maybe

Changbin
Really?
Where?
You know I can't sleep without him

Felix
...
I have him...

Changbin
...

Felix
I'll give it back to you

Changbin
No no
You have it

Felix
But you can't sleep without it

Changbin
I'll just cuddle a pillow
You sleep with Gyu

Felix
Are you sure?

Changbin
Yes Lix
You rest well tonight, okay?

Felix
I will!!

______

"Both of you off your phones!!" The two nod there heads, quickly placing their phones onto the table.

Felix yawned as his alarm went off. He quickly got up and ready for the day. He dressed in lazy attire knowing that he would have to change into whatever the stylist gave him.