7| Arcade

"Oh!! Oh!! Over there!!" Felix held onto Seungmin's arm, bouncing up an down. "Lix, calm down." Felix nods and stops bouncing.

"Can we go play now? Please!?!?" Woojin chuckled, handing Felix a few coins. "You each get 10 coins. Used them wisely." Woojin passed the rest out and everyone ran off.

"You know they have there own money to get more coins, right?" Woojin nods. "But they're not going to think about that. They each have the mind of a child."

"So do you." Woojin looked at Chan. "We're not talking about me right now..." They both share a laugh before joining the others.

Felix quickly made his way to a candy machine. His face was pressed against the glass as he stared at all of the sweets.

"Want some?" Felix looked to his side to see Changbin. Felix nods and was about to put in his coin.

Changbin stopped him. "Let me get it. I'm good at these kinds of games." Felix nods with a big smile.

Changbin placed in the coin and the machine lights up. He moves the handle a bit and presses a button, causing the claw to go down and grab a bunch of candy.

Felix stared in awe. "Here you go Lix." Changbin handed him some of the candy. "Binnie!! Can you do one more thing for me?"

Changbin nods. "I want a plushie!!" Felix excitedly pointed to another claw machine, this time having stuffed toys in it.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Which one are you wanting?" Felix pointed to an octopus in an outfit.

"Okay." Changbin went to grab his coins but Felix stopped him. "Let me pay this time." Felix then placed 2 coins into the slot.

The game then starts and Changbin moves the claw and press a button. He missed. "I'm sorry lixie."

Felix shakes his head. "I have 8 more coins, that's 4 more tries. We can do this!"

Changbin nods as Felix adds 2 more coins. Changbin tried to focus again. He presses the button. Miss.

Changbin sighs. They try again for another 2 more tries, missing again.

"Felix, these are your last 2 coins. Go play something." Felix shakes his head. "I want that plushie." Felix then places the last 2 coins into the slot.

"I wanna try." Changbin then steps back, letting Felix try. Felix moves the claw and hits the button. His face leaned onto the glass. A small squeal could be heard.

Chan and Woojin ran over quickly. "What's going on? Who's hurt?" They both paused when they saw Felix jumping around.

"Look What Binnie help me get!! Isn't it cute? I wonder what his name is!"

Felix grabbers the tag. "Koro...sensei? What kind of name is that?" Changbin chuckled and lowered the toy.

"I'm glad your happy Lix, but you wasted your coins." Felix smiles widely. "But I got something I wanted. Besides..."

Felix then hugged Changbin. "I got to hang out with you. Even if it was us yelling at a claw machine."

They both giggled. "Should we split them up before the staff notice?" Chan shook his head.

"They're standing outside, let these two be." Woojin nods. "How about I beat you on that dance game over there?"

Chan smirked. "We'll see about that. It's on." They both run over and quickly put their coins into the game.

"Oo~ they have girls generation on here. We're doing this song." Chan shakes his head with a smile.

"If I win you owe me chicken." Chan chuckled. "And if you win?" Chan shrugs. "It's whatever comes to mind."

"Then it's on."

(*бωб)

"Did everyone have fun?" Everyone nods there head. "I didn't." Everyone paused and turned to Woojin.

"And why is that?" Chan had a big smirk on his face. "Because of our stupid bet. I'm not your slave you know?"

Everyone looked between the two, confused on this bet they were talking about.

"I know. But a bet is a bet." Woojin huffs. "As a leader, you should set an example."

Chan nods. "I'm kinda thirsty. Can you eat me a soda?" Woojin huffs again and makes his way to the fridge.

"We're out." Chan sighs. "I guess you'll have to go to the store to get me some."

Woojin's fists clench. "Chan this isn't fun-" Chan burst out laughing. "I'm joking. I would never do that to you."

Chan held out his arms. Woojin then hugs Chan. "If you ever do that again then your sleeping outside." Chan chuckled.  "But I'm the leader."

"And I'm your boyfriend. Who wins?" 

"Jyp." Woojin sighs. "Fine, but don't do that or I will make you sleep on the couch." Chan nods. "Can someone please explain what's going on?" Jeongin shouts. 

"Who cares. Wii switch anyone?" Jisung holds up the controllers. "Oo! I call first dibs!" Felix snatches the controller and runs to Minho's room. 

"No fair! I wanted first dibs!" Hyunjin then starts to run after him. "What! No! It's my room!" Minho then followed them. "I would like to go last." Jisung nods, taking note of Changbin's request.

They all soon join the other 3 in the room. "Chaos. This group is chaos." Woojin shakes his head. "Tell me about it."

★彡 ^ 彡★

Okay...Okay...but Karma...

That's my current anime crush

Thank you

(Also...gotta love Koro-Sensei❤️)