4 | Stay Away

Author-Nim's POV

Felix and Changbin quietly walk through the door and into there dorm. The sound of a light flicking on made them jump.

"Ahhh!!!" Felix jumped onto Changbin, holding tightly onto his arm. The two froze up after they saw who was sitting before them.

There sat a Chan and Woojin, both of there arms crossed. "Where were you two?" The two gulp. "We were in the dance-" Woojin then cuts Felix off. 

"Nice try, but we all went there looking for you." They both sigh. "Just tell us. Either way, you two are in trouble. It's late and we're supposed to be sticking to a schedule!" Chan complained.

"Then why are you two up?" The two suddenly went quiet. Felix and Changbin looked at each other.

"Just-...Just tell us where you two were!" The two have a silent argument on who should tell the elders.

Sadly Changbin lost. "We were...um...we were at the movies." Woojin signaled for them to continue.

"Then we went to the park," Felix added. "And..." Chan waited for them to continue.

"Hyung...if it's so late then why are both of you up? You never answered our question." The two go silent. "Go to bed."

They both say before walking off. The two sigh in relief. "That was close." Changbin nods.

"Ready for bed?" Felix nods as well and they both make their way to their shared room.

"Guys!!! Guys!! Wake up!!!" Changbin groaned as he sat up. "What is going on?"

Jisung points to the door. "Chan wants everyone to go to the living room. He said it's urgent."

"Alright. We'll be there in a minute." Jisung nods and exits the room. Changbin rubbed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair before turning to Felix.

Felix was snuggled up against his pillow, sleeping peacefully. Changbin leaned over and laid on top of Felix.

Felix's eye's flutter opens and he looked at Changbin with a smile. A small peck was placed onto his cheek.

"Morning Binnie~." Changbin smiled. "Morning Lixie. Chan needs us in the living room now. It's apparently urgent."

Felix nods, yawning a bit. "Okay~. Let's go!" The two get up and make there way to the Living room.

Everyone turned there heads to the two. The two looked over to find a disappointed Chan.

"What's going on?" Chan sighs before speaking. "You two were caught going out yesterday, holding hands. Do you two not understand the importance of this?"

Felix then looked down, latching onto Changbin's arm. "I just got off the phone with Jyp having to tell him that we all just share a really good skinship."

"But it's just holding hands. Everyone else does it as well!" Changbin pitches in. Chan sighs.

"It's not just that. Dispatch happened to get a photo of you two kissing." Everyone looked at Chan shocked.

"Binnie, I thought you said no one was around!" Changbin furrowed his brows. "Dispatch? Why is dispatch following us?"

"Were the new Jyp group, I guess." Changbin nods. "What are we going to do?" Chan and Woojin both looked at each other. "You two are going to have to...um..."

Woojin sighs and finishes for him. "...both of you are going to have to watch what you do. Staff may get on to you. So...just be careful."

Felix's heart sunk. "For the meantime, one of you will be sharing a room with Seungmin." 

"I'll share with anyone but Changbin." Seungmin crosses his arms. "What do you have against me?" Seungmin doesn't answer. Felix's eye's started to tear up. "M-me And C-Changbin h-have to-"

Felix broke out into tears. Woojin ran straight to him to comfort him. "Shh shh. It's going to be alright."

Changbin looked down. What was he supposed to do? "I'll-...I'll go get your things ready." Changbin then walked away.

This wasn't what either of them were expecting.

★彡 ^ 彡★

I'm Sorry >~<

This chapter is pretty bad. I kinda haven't had any inspiration, especially now that school has started. I promise to try and make a better chapter later!! This chapter was also really short.