12 | Fan Meet

Felix took a big breath. It had been a long week. The moment that Changbin and Felix had on Vlive went viral. Felix couldn't even get on social media without seeing it.

Jyp had sat the two down and talked to them. It wasn't a little talk either. It took hours. Jyp mostly explained that they would not only be seen as a couple but as a gay one. Which meant they would be getting more attention than needed.

Jyp also warned them about the backlash they may get. It terrified Felix. He was scared of losing the fans. He was scared that he just ruined the best thing for the group.

Felix eyed himself in the mirror, hoping his outfit at least looked decent. "You look great." Felix jumped a little, surprised by the sudden voice, and turned around.

"Binnie, you scared me." Felix placed a hand over his heart, feeling it race a little. "Sorry." Changbin chuckled. "Chan wanted to know if you were ready?" 

Felix looked back in the mirror. "I don't know. I'm scared they'll hate us." Changbin stood by Felix, facing the mirror. "Who knows, maybe they will. But just know one thing."

Changbin grabbed Felix's hand, pecking his cheek. "I love you, and nothings going to change that." Felix couldn't help but smile a little.

He turned and hugged Changbin. "Thank you." Changbin smiled. "Your welcome lix." The two pulled away, fixing their outfits. "Ready to go?" Changbin held out his hand.

Felix grabbed it. "Of course." Changbin nods and the two met up with the others. The group made sure everyone was ready before walking out.

A huge line of people were lined up not only inside, but outside as well. Felix tightened his grip as he saw the thousands of fans excited to see them. He was nervous.

(A/n I've never been to a fan sign...so I don't know how this works. So bare with me for a sec.)

Everyone came to a stop, sitting down in their chairs. Felix looked over to Changbin, who sat right next to him. How could Changbin look so calm when Felix was literally shaking?

"Good afternoon everyone! Are you guys ready to start the fan meet?" Chan asked, causing the fans to scream loudly. Chan chuckled as he sat back down, the staff telling the first few people to move up.

Felix and Changbin were last, which Felix was a little glad for. As he waited for the first fan to come near, he chatted with Changbin. He was hoping it would calm him down a little.

When the fan reached Changbin, she just stared at the two. "Hi. How are you?" Changbin asked, a big smile on his face. She shyly looked down, handing his a plushie she must have bought.

"F-for you." She stuttered. Changbin smiled, happily taking the plushie. "Thank you, it's really cute." Changbin leaned forward, trying to get a glimpse of her face. 

"Can I...know your name?" She nods. "I-I go by S-Sooni." Changbin nods, signing her album. "Sooni's a pretty name." The girl fiddled with her hands as she chatted with Changbin a bit more before the staff told them to move up.

"H-hi," Felix said nervously. The girl greeted Felix back, stuttering as well. "I-I got you this." She held out another small plushie, this time it was blue. Felix smiled. 

"It's so cute!" Felix excitedly took the plushie, causing the person next to the girl to giggle. "Your name is Sooni? Right?" The girl nods, still seeming shy.

"Are you from here Sooni?" The girl shook her head, watching as Felix signed her album. "Really, where are you from then?" 

"D-Daegu." Felix smiles. "Wow, that's a little far. I hope you get home safely." The girl nods. "T-thank you." She does a small bow before leaving the line. 

For the next 30 minutes, things had gone smoothly. No one had brought up the viral video, which made Felix glad. Even though he was calmer now, he wasn't sure he could take the hate.

"Oh my god! Is the rumor true?" Felix looked up from the current album he was signing. There was a fanboy talking to Changbin.

"Rumor?" The boy nods, pointing at both Felix and Changbin. "The dating rumor. I mean, the video looked real, but people are really good at editing now and days. So is it?"

Felix's heart sped up. Should he answer truthfully? Would the person know he was lying if he said no? Maybe he-

"Yes. The rumor is true." Felix looked over at Changbin a bit shocked. The fanboy smiled happily. "Really?! That's so cool! I really look up to you two then!"

Felix's face turned a little red. Did the person just say they looked up to them? "T-thank you!" Felix said. It came out a little more exciting then he intended it to.

The boy chuckled. "It's no problem. I'm really shocked to see that your guy's company didn't make up some lame excuse like others. I really respect your company for this." The boy sighs.

"I wish we could see more openly gay idols like you guys though. Most Korean fans aren't homophobic. I'm sure 90% of them ship members together."

Felix let out a giggle as The staff told the boy to move up. Felix ended up talking to the boy for the rest of his turn. They both agreed to meet up after the fan sign to chat some more. The boy, of course, agreed, causing Felix to smile.

After the fan sign had finished, Felix was filled with joy. He had spotted a few people bring signs, supporting him and Changbin. On top of the wonderful gifts and other types of support, he got from fans.

It went way better than expected. On top of it, Felix made a new friend. Felix currently sat in one of the chairs, chatting with the fanboy.

"So your name is Eric?" The boy nods. "I'm half Korean. My mom is American, while my dad is Korean." Felix nods. "I never asked, but who's your bias?" Eric seemed taken back by the sudden question. 

"Oh, that's easy. I'm a big Minho stan!" Eric leaned in. "And between you and me, I ship Minsung." Felix giggled.

"I can see why. Maybe I can convince them to hang out with you some time." The boy's eye's lit up. "Really?! Oh my god. Oh my god." Felix giggled.

"Yes. Although...Minho might be hard to convince." Eric nods. "I know! Whatever time works for me too! I know you have busy schedules!" Felix nods.

"Felix! We have to go." Felix turned around to see Changbin holding up his coat. "Ah, right." Felix turned back to the boy. "I'll talk to you soon." The boy nods.

"It was nice getting to talk to you." Felix nods. "You too. Bye." Felix then made his way to Changbin. "Ready to go now?"

Felix pauses, smiling. "Yeah. I'm ready to go."

★彡 ^ 彡★

I love Changbin and Felix too much to give them a sad ending. So here's a happy one!

Also poorly edited. Whoops? I still think it turned out good anyway.

Not exactly how I wanted the chapter to turn out, but I still am happy with it. 

I guess this is it then...huh. If any of you have any questions, request, or want to point out something...

Comments and my dm's (or are they pm's?) are always opened!!

If you also want a special chapter to happen, I am so up for it!! I can't promise it will be the best, but I can say I will try my best!

Anyways, love all of you uwu

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 ↬ 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗑 🎉