9 | JYP's Treat

Everyone happily ate their food while chatting. Jyp even enjoying the time he spends with the group.

"Chan, can you hand me the salt?" Chan stared at the salt and looked at Minho.

"Just spit on it. You're salty enough." The table went quiet, all you could hear was Jisung and Felix wheezing. The rest of the members tried to contain themselves.

Jyp chuckled. "Does anyone want dessert?" Jeongin leaned forward to face Jyp.

"But aren't we on a diet?" Jyp shrugs. "You guys have worked hard. One treat won't hurt."

Jeongin's face lights up. He quickly grabs a menu from the side and flips through the deserts.

"Well, I already know what I want." Jisung sat back, crossing his arms. "And that is...?" Hyunjin asked.

"I want that chocolate-flavored cheesecake." Jisung pointed to the page Jeongin was on.

"Okay...what about you Felix?" Jyp looked at Felix, who was also look at the menu.

"I'm not sure. I want dessert, but then again I don't." Changbin leaned over and pointed to something on the page.

"What about this?" Felix looked at the dessert. It was a cookie with ice cream on top with chocolate syrup.

(A/n If you've been to chili's then you know what I'm talking about)

"But Changbin...it's huge! I'm not going to be able to eat it all!" Changbin smiles softly. "We can split it." Felix nods. 

"And the rest of you? What would you like?" Everyone scanned the menu, finding something that took their interest.

The waiter soon made their way over to the table. "Are you guys ready for the check?"

"Umm...actually. We want to order dessert." The waiter nods, getting his note pad and pen out.

"Okay. What would you guys like?" Everyone started to take turns telling the waiter their order.

"Alright. We'll have it done soon." The waiter then left, leaving the group desperately waiting for there dessert.

"Hyung...maybe I should have gotten the strawberry shake instead." Jeongin pouted.

"What one did you want?" Jeongin sighs. "I got the mint one. It looked really good."

"Mint? Ew." Hyunjin and Jeongin looked at Chan. A small gasp could be heard.

The three turn to Felix. "I trusted you, Chan." Felix dramatically put his hand over his heart, looking a bit offended.

Chan chuckled. "I never said mint wasn't good. I'm just not a fan of it from here. It just doesn't taste right."

Jeongin sighs again. "Do you think I could change it now?" Hyunjin shakes his head. "I'm sorry Innie."

Jeongin rested his head into Hyunjin's shoulder. "Hey, look on the bright side. Chan said it was bad anyway, so at least your getting a good one?"

Jeongin nods. "Channie-Hyung is usually right too." Chan smiles. He was glad the younger thought that, even though it wasn't necessarily true. 

The waiter soon came back with a tray, handing out everyone's dessert. "Alright. I'll be back with the bill. You guys have a good night."

The waiter then left. Seungmin was about to dig into his deserts before pausing.

"Are you not going to eat anything Jay-Hyung?" Jyp was a bit thrown off by the name.

"Oh...no. I'm good. I'm kinda stuffed." Seungmin nods before he begins to eat his dessert.

"Oh wow! This is really good! Binnie, have a bite!" Changbin chuckles, picking up a spoon the waiter conveniently left.

Changbin took a bite. "Oh wow." Felix smiled. "It's good, isn't it?" Changbin nods, taking another bite.

"I want to try." Woojin leaned over, using his spoon to get some. "Oh wow," Woojin said.

"As your leader...I want some too." Chan took a bite as well. "...your right. That is good."

Jeongin leaned over the table. "I want some too!" Jeongin quickly got a bite.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! This is me and Felix's dessert. Now stop eating it all!" Everyone slowly backed away from it, continuing to eat there own desserts.

Felix frowned. "It's almost gone now." Changbin chuckled. "I'll get us another."

Changbin signaled for the waiter to come over and ordered another. "Are you sure?" Changbin nods.

"Besides...It's really good." The two share a giggle.

Everyone continues to talk as they each finished there desserts.

"You really wore that?" Jyp nods, laughing a bit. "I felt extremely confident. The fans acted surprisingly well too."

Jeongin giggles. "Imagine one of us wearing that." Jisung groaned. "Oh god no. The horror!" He dramatically said.

Everyone laughed. "Ah, it's almost 2. We should head back to the dorm," Chan said, looking at his watch. Jyp nods, gathering his things. 

"I should head back too. I have a lot to do." Chan chuckled. "Same." Everyone gathered their things and started to head outside.

Before heading to there cars, everyone thanked Jyp for treating them with lunch. "It was no problem. You guys take care." Jyp waved goodbye as he made his way to the car.

"Alright...I CALL SHOTGUN!" Everyone started racing to the car, leaving behind Chan and Woojin. "They know that were sitting in the front...right?" Chan shrugs.

"Not sure, but I know one thing." Woojin raised a brow. "And that is?" Chan smirked. "I'm going to beat you to the car!" Chan then ran off. 

"What! No fair!"

Author's note

Hi, I've had no motivation to write, so I hope you liked this chapter.

Also, Halloween is coming up and I'm curious about what any of you might be. So please do tell!!

Also, this chapter was edited very poorly so...yeah. I apologize. I wrote this at like 3 am, so it's a little messy.