Concur

She was walking her way to the Business Class area when she caught sight of a familiar face. But she shook it off, knowing that she couldn't even look at the person in the eye without wanting to run away.

As she walked on, to look for her seat, she mentally cursed in all languages she knew. What are the odds of being next to the person she had been avoiding for the past years.

"Oh, hey", that voice she still is familiar to even after they lost their 'connection'. Wow, how can that girl even smile at her as if everything was alright between them. As if they'd been friends. She couldn't even think of themselves as acquaintances in any sort.

"Hi, Nayeon", she smiled a bit awkwardly as she took her seat beside the girl.

"How have you been", the latter asked her, even offering her some biscuits. Her friends would probably laugh at her if they were around seeing the scene. Momo was tensed, unsure how to act around Nayeon.

"Umm", she thought for a second, "Great, prefect, really good."

She realized how uncomfortable she had been when Nayeon giggled at her response. Again, she mentally cursed and at the same time trying to keep herself composed despite of her act.

"You're still wow", Nayeon paused when she saw Momo's flustered face, surely taken aback. "I mean nothing has changed, you haven't even changed a bit."

"Speak for yourself, you're not aging, are you?"

Momo had loosen up a bit, now at the same page as Nayeon. It's been what, 5 years since they last talked? If it even counted as talking.

Momo and Nayeon used to be best friends. Well, technically, they were. They were both there for each other, supportive of whatever they do. Momo was the outgoing one and she always goes for adventures. It's still a mystery to their friends how she gets Nayeon to tag along with her whenever she goes to try out dangerous activities. Maybe that was one thing nobody knew. They were lovers after all, so technically there were best friends.

Momo was in her 3rd year in University while Nayeon on her 4th then. They were just goofing around in their free time, joking and teasing one another when things turned into a heated argument. That heated argument caused their break up.

"It was all too good to be true", Momo remembers Nayeon's words before they broke up. It turned bad for their friendship, of course, so Momo decided to come home to her country right before the 2nd semester started. Since then they hadn't really had any contact, not even news from any of their friends. It was odd as their friends thought but then they didn't really bother the two in asking.

"So you're gonna be back in Seoul?"

"You can say, I haven't really decided yet. What did you do here in New York though?"

Nayeon shifted to a more comfortable position, "I'm living the American life now. I'm just going home for my sister's wedding. But why aren't you decided yet?"

"It still depends on Sana. Whatever she decides on, I can adjust. There are jobs waiting for me back home and in Seoul anyway. But right now, I'm in my cousin's studio in New Jersey."

Momo just receives an "oh" from Nayeon. The pilot then announces something regarding their flight, which Momo didn't pay attention to. She just buckled her seat belt as she saw the signal for it flashing.

Right when they were about to take off, she glanced at Nayeon and saw the girl chewing. "Gum", she chuckled as Nayeon nodded to response. "Just like old time eh?"

"Yeah. So you're now together with Sana?"

She fished out her laptop from her bag. "Nope. Sana doesn't want to be away from me. Hashtag friendship goals, you can say though. Mina and I are together actually. And since Sana and Mina's brother are like a couple now, we're hoping to live close to one another. If that makes sense to you", Momo smiled.

Right when Momo decided to move back  to Japan, Mina decided to come home with her. During their last year in University, Mom started to pursue Mina. Since then the two were inseparable, just like how Nayeon and Momo were. Maybe it wasn't just their fate to be together, Momo thought. What matters is that is that she's happy now with Mina.

Who would've thought she she'd meet her ex girlfriend in a plane ride. What's bound to happen? Nobody knows.