6: Nightmares

Jungkook sighed as he saw his mother walk in the room with a small sigh.

She was always away on trips for work, and despite divorcing their father, she let him stay at their house until he "got back on his feet".

She was always known to see the best in people, and it always seemed to screw her over.

This was definitely one of those situations.

"Koo honey? Jiminie says you have that girl over here an awful lotttt!~"

Oh yeah, she does that too.

Jungkook scowled, throwing his pillow at his mother who caught it with a huff.

"Kookie! Throwing items at your dear old mother!? How could you!!" she gasped, throwing it back at Jungkook with a satisfied smirk.

"Now....tell me-"

"No."

She continued anyway.

"Do you like this girl Kookie? What does she mean to you?"

"I-I mean-"

"Is that Tae?!" his mom was looking over from the stairs, to where Jimin opened the door to a rather awkward Taehyung.

He looked up and smiled, flashing a box smile her way, which made her heart melt.

"Taeee! Jiminie must be ver-"she paused, looking at the identical distressed faces on the two males.

"Oh shit-"

"Mom!"

"You don't think I know what your language consists of mister?!"

Jimin scoffed. "Just that one time-"

"Surrreeeee"she winked.

"Anyways, it's always a pleasure Mrs. Park, Minie has learned a few things about me so far, I'll keep you updated as best as I can."

Jimin nodded before running up to Jungkooks room, the two left downstairs exchanging contact info.

•3:21am|| October 13th•

It had been a little over a week since Jimin had met Tae, and since then, the same nightmare replayed every single mind.

It was utter torture.

He woke up in a cold sweat, groaning as he looked at the time.

"Its far too early for this..."

It was always the same thing. Jimin running out in the road, Tae screaming, darkness.

Of course there were different scenarios everytime. One night it was because Jimin wanted to get something from home, the other it was him running to Tae's to stop the younger from tripping on a rock.

It always different, yet the same. It sickened him.

Jimin sighed, looking at the ceiling with a sigh. There wasn't any way he was going to bed after that.

He heard a faint mumbling of two people talking and the familiar shooting sounds playing from Jungkooks video game.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes and pulling a large black hoodie over his head and walking out of his room with a yawn.

He enteres the room to see Jungkook in a bean bag a bit to close to the game, and Taehyung, on his back and staring at the ceiling.

"Hi Jiminie-" Jungkook said, not looking up from his game.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin and smiled, waving.

"Kook.. what's he doing here so late?' Jimin yawned, waving back.

Tae sighed. "My Nana is in the hospital, so Kookie said I could stay here so I wouldn't be lonely!" he smiled.

Jimin frowned and suddenly froze, his eyes resting on the wall.

-

"Tae! Tae!" I called out to my friend who was running outside, his grandmother waving at me with a smile before disappearing inside.

"Haiii Minie!" Tae smiled.

"Where'd your mom and dad go?" I asked, instantly regretting doing so as I saw him flinch slightly and sigh, biting his lip nervously.

"I... Nana says they went to a place that is better than this world... so as long as their happy.. I'll be happy! " My friend forced a smile, and I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan TaeTae!" I hyped, giving him a hug.

-

Jimin gasped looking at Tae in shock.

"Your..."

Tae tilted his head. "My....?"

Jimin bit his lip, rushing over to Tae and hugging him tight.

"W-what-" he frowned.

Jimin gulped. "Your... your parents-"

Taehyung flinched slightly. He nodded, audibly gulping before pulling from the embrace with a smile.

"I'm fine though. I've gotten over it. "

Jimin frowned. "You cant jus-"

"I did!" suddenly spat Taehyung, who immediately covered his mouth.

Jungkook frowned, pausing the game and walking to the door.

"Ill let you guys chat..."

Jimin looked at Taehyung. "S-sorry-"

Tae had wide eyes, which glossed over and tears quickly began to over flow to his cheeks.

"I-I'm over it. Im fine- Im fine..." he gasped, Jimin looking at him in horror.

"Tae..its okay to... have emotions.... you know that right?"

Tae frowned. "N-no- It's fine really- I just-"

Jimin brought his arms around Taehyung again, laying his head on the others chest as they lied down.

They quickly fell asleep like that. And for the first time in a while, Jimin got a decent sleep.

Jungkook also ditched the room because he didnt wanna bother "all that"
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

●End Chapter 6: Nightmares ●

Thanks for reading I appreciate it! If you like the chapter and want more, don't forget to vote.

If you have suggestions or want to correct me on anything, please do so in the comments!

●TLDR: Jimin has constant nightmares, and Tae spends the night.