10: Feelings

-6:43am//October 19th-

Jimin woke up the next day, glancing beside him at the younger male that had his arm draped over Jimin's waist. Jimin smiled lightly, biting his lip as he looked to the side, sighing. He had a for real self discovery last night. 

He didn't know if it was the alcohol, but he had remembered almost all of the pieces in the puzzle of his past. He didn't know small things. Like emotional feelings he had. But he knew himself well enough to try and fill that in. 

But right now, looking at the male in front of him, it seemed a bit more important to understand his current feelings. Of course he remembered last night, he wasn't even drunk. He was maybe a bit tipsy at most, but he controlled his thoughts just the same, an amazing actor isn't he? He knew what he said, he knew what went down, and he maybe had a few bruises on his neck that would've reminded him even if he didn't. 

This made him think. How did he feel? He definitely felt strongly enough for the male to do something that brave. Thinking about him made his face brighten, and his stomach twist. When he first met him he automatically thought the feeling was bad, which was probably what mad him so aggressive. But now, thinking back, it was good, wasn't it? God damnit- 

He looked at the male as he groaned, sitting up and looking at Jimin with a yawn. "morning-" 

Taehyung didn't want to bring something up if Jimin didn't remember. Jimin almost felt bad, knowing this, so he decided to fuck off with the 'excuse' and lean forward, kissing the male's cheek. 

"Good morning Taetae" he hummed, walking away and into his closet to change for school. 

--

Jungkook looked at the smaller girl that woke up at the foot of his bed. He arched a brow as she groaned, and set down his phone. "What-" 

"Life fucking sucks. I'm too young. I've been ruined. How am I supposed to continue my high school career knowing I've been intoxicated so foolishly. AND YOU LET ME" 

Jungkook nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry I value my life over your potential identity crisis"

"FAKE FRIEND" 

Jungkook scoffed, crossing his arm over his chest before leaning over to kiss the girls cheek and heading to his closet. 

"Whatever. Get dressed we have school. Your fake friend has about half of your wardrobe taking up his dresser. Bottom drawer." 

Ava huffed as the male disappeared behind the closet door and walked up to the dresser.  She sighed, crossing her arms with an eyeroll. 

"Thank you!" 

It was silent, until she heard a muffled, "You're welcome hoe" 

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

●End Chapter 10: Feelings ●

Thanks for reading I appreciate it! If you like the chapter and want more, don't forget to vote.

If you have suggestions or want to correct me on anything, please do so in the comments!

●TLDR: Jimin has a small internal battle over his feelings for Taehyung, and Jungkook witnesses and experiences Ava in hangover mode.