9: Drunken Decisions

Haven't been on in awhile. Hopefully you didn't all die. XD

Also I want to say i dont support underage drinking! Don't do it! The boys are just bein stupid. ^^
--

Taehyung followed as Jin and Jungkook worked on fighting Ava out of the car, her shouting inevitably.

They decided to let the siblings just stay in a guest room, they had an adequate amount of space and Jin didn't want to drive.

Jimin stumbled out by himself, giggling slightly as he watched Jungkook fumble with his keys and walk inside.

Taehyung  had never seen Jimin drunk (obviously) and it was quite the experience, watching as he was so open with his thoughts, revealing way more than what he originally would.

"You know- sooooommmetimes I look at Jungkook and cant help but wonder how he's so straight. Like. Theres lIkE nO waY- but then I look at Ava and then i wonDer hOw shEs sO straiGht. ThEres nO waY. Sooooo what happened? They just- found eachother on their own seperate trip of escaping the lgbt community????"

Jungkook snorted, shaking his head and dragging his brother up and into his room. He returned to Tae, giving him a pleading look.

"Pleaseeee watch over him hyung? I have to get her situated because Jin-hyungs literally already passed out. " Jungkook pointed to the couch where Jin had collapsed onto, currently decaying into the cushions.

Taehyung shrugged, nodding lightly and scurrying up the stairs to the boys room. He stepped in to see Jimin laying on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"Jiminie? You uh....you okay there....?"

Jimin looked at the male in the doorway, giggling  slightly. He frowned, motioning the boy over and rolling around on his bed as he squirmed to sit up. Taehyung arched a brow, shrugging lightly and going over to the boy, sitting down.

Jimin immediately drapped his body over Taehyung, bringing his small hands to poke at the boys cheeks, pinching them in the process.

Taehyung laughed, pursing his lips as Jimin helped himself and sat himself promptly in the others lap. He straddled the boy, holding his cheeks bravely, scrunching up his nose. Taehyung caught him glancing at his lips.

"Jimin- you dont even remember who i am-"

The smaller scoffed. "Sure I do! Your Kim Taehyung and I'm Park Jimin. We've been friends since elementry school when i dropped my pencil and instead of giving it back you snapped it in half and sharpened the end with the eraser for yourself and gave the other half to me-"

"You cried-"

"I NEEDED IT-"

Taehyung laughed, then frowned in realization. His eyes widened at the hopeful thought. "Wait so how much do you-"

"Basically all of it Taehyungie" Jimin gushed.

Taehyung gasped, doing his own victory dance, pumping his fists. Jimin scoffed, pouting lightly. "You should kiss me now" Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung grinned, crashing his lips against the other. And Jimin enjoyed his very sobor kiss, because the man can take alcohol and he wanted to be brave for a night and have an exuse the next. 

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

●End Chapter 8: Drunken Decisions ●

Thanks for reading I appreciate it! If you like the chapter and want more, don't forget to vote.

If you have suggestions or want to correct me on anything, please do so in the comments!

●TLDR: Jin, Jungkook, and Tae struggle to get the two drunks into their home, Jimin remembers an adequate more about him and Tae's relationship, and then makes a very risky move.