11: The Question

Taehyung sat there with a frown, touching his cheek subconsiously as he sat all the way up. he had so many questions. 

did Jimin really remember everything? If so- why wasn't he taken anything back, or apologizing for leading Taehyung on? why did.. that happen- and why in the living hell was he not drowzy and hung over? 

Taehyung looked at his knees with a slight frown. It was pretty stupid of them to go out on a school night, but i guess it wasn't him who was drinking, he was just kind of.. there. His mind wandered back to what happened the previous night, biting his lip. 

--

"You should kiss me now" the smaller boy mumbled, looking away with a small pout. 

Taehyung couldn't help but grin and comply. he knew he shouldn't, the other was drunk. He didn't know what he was saying- oh but the look on Jimin's face and the way his bottom lip pushed forwards just about drove Taehyung crazy. 

He leant forward hastily, pressing his lips against Jimin's in a small burst of passion. The smaller complied with a small hum, arms wrapping around Taehyung neck and pulling them both downwards, Taehyung hovering over him. 

Jimin's lips tasted of alcohol and strawberries, a bittersweet feeling as taehyung sucked on the other's bottom lip gently. But Taehyung couldn't of cared less. Maybe it was the way Jimin clung to him, or the way he made small noises every time Taehyung would move, but holy shit- he was so gorgeous Taehyung couldn't stop.

Taehyung held himself by his elbows, arched over the male as Jimin lay against the head board. He pulled away, taking a breath before tilting the males chin upwards, kissing down his neck. He glanced up at the male who hummed, biting his lip with a small whine. Taehyung smirked lightly, nipping at the males skin before sucking gently, listening to the smallers shaken inquiries. 

"Ah- Taehyung-ah..." he mumbled, driving Taehyung to continue, pressing just a few of the purpled bruises onto the males neck before sitting up with a small smile, hugging the male as they lay down, closing his eyes gently.

--

Taehyungs face went red as he stood up, walking into Jungkook's room as he watched the smaller, miserable looking girl walk out, eyes on her phone. He walked in, looking at Jungkook who was gathering for school, who looked back at him with a smile. 

"Goodness, why is my room just everyone's industrial closet."

"sorr-"

"I'm joking! You know where they are, I'm gonna go check on Jiminie" he hummed. 

Taehyung grinned lightly. 

--

Jungkook walked into the room to see Jimin brushing out his hair, frowning into the mirror before turning to get his bag, jumping at his younger brother with a small gasp. 

"Oh- hey Kookie!" he mused, which only made Jungkook arch an eyebrow, eyes suddenly widening as he realized something. 

"Jimin-hyung!" he enthused, stepping closer and tilting the smallers head to the side, pointing at the hickey that just wouldn't hide under his shirt collar. Jimin laughed awkwardly, pulling the collar forward to show a few other littered beneath. 

Jungkook stepped back with wide eyes, generally confused before he smirked in realization. "Ohhhh. So I see you had a busy night-~" 

"Yah! get out!" Jimin threw a pillow at the other, who  had already scurried to saftey. 

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

●End Chapter 11: The Question ●

Thanks for reading I appreciate it! If you like the chapter and want more, don't forget to vote.

If you have suggestions or want to correct me on anything, please do so in the comments!

●TLDR: Jungkook and the readers find out exactly what happened yesterday night.