The Gang

Billie's POV

We made a lot of money off of Princess and her house. She had so much valuable shit...not to mention the safe her dad had in his closet, thankfully Finneas was skilled enough to crack into that bitch. $300K just in that safe alone! Rich motherfuckers. But the best thing I got from the heist was definitely my Princess....even though everyone is really pissed I brought her home. I don't want to give her up or kill her yet. I wish everyone would get off my dick about it.

She was so beautiful and innocent. I had done so much shit with so many hood bitches. I had done so much shit with so many trashy guys. I wanted someone pure. She was so pure. She had natural blonde hair and freckles. Her hair was long and wavy. Her teeth were straight and white. Her parents probably could afford to put braces on them when she was younger because they looked perfect. Her body was petite. She was skinny but had some boobs. She had a little bubble butt. Her pictures in her room showed her dancing, mostly ballet. She also was a cheerleader. Hot.

She was a definitely a virgin. She definitely had never kissed a girl. I don't even know if she had kissed a guy. She was 18. I checked her driver's license. She was a senior at the local all girls catholic school. I couldn't believe she had never done girl on girl before. If I had went to an all girls school....shit I would have been out a lot sooner.

Finneas interrupted my thoughts, "What are you going to do with blondie?" everyone looked at me questioning the same thing.

"I don't know yet," I stated, "I'm keeping her for now."

"Hell yeah!" "Good move her ass looked tight as fuck!" Que and the Bell Twins walked into the room to join the conversation.

"Absolutely not. None of you are going to touch her. Understood? She's mine. She's a virgin. I'll know if you did something to her. Even if she doesn't tell me," Que and the Bell Twins were clearly disappointed, because normally if I would bring a girl home I shared. I ain't selfish. But this one is different.

We were all in a gang. We had been since before high school even. We had all killed. We had robbed to survive. We had finally made it to living comfortable in a nice ass mansion. But we had to keep robbing to keep up with this lifestyle. We were all good at what we did. I was the leader. Finneas, my brother, was second in charge. We considered blackmailing the governor for ransom money for his daughter, but not quite yet. I wasn't ready to give her up yet.