Disobedient

Billie's POV

The next morning I woke up and looked over to Cleo's side of the bed. I sat up in a panic. Where the fuck was she? I looked out the window. I looked over at the door. I left the door open last night? Seriously? I'm a fucking lovesick idiot damn it. She's still a prisoner.

I walked into the hallway and heard singing from the bathroom. I barged in,

"Cleo?"

"Oh my God Billie. I thought it was that guy that grabbed my butt at first. I'm so glad it's you," she peeked her head out from the shower curtain and smiled.

I pulled open the shower curtain with her standing completely naked. She covered herself and looked down shamefully. I turned the water off.

"You do NOT leave the room without me. EVER. AGAIN. Do you understand?"

"Ye-yes Bil I'm sorry. I just wanted to..."

"I don't fucking care. You ask me for a shower. I decide if you get one. That's how it goes. You're a prisoner here Cleo," I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her into the hallway naked and back into the room. The Bell Twins and Que were standing by the hallway entrance watching.

"DAMN Nice ass mama!"

She deserved that shit, I didn't even feel bad. I threw her onto the bed and shut the door behind me. What the fuck was I thinking? She was a prisoner and a disobedient one at that. One sleepover and she thinks she can make her own rules. What the fuck bro!