Threesome SMUT ALERT

Cleo's POV

I know I took a lot longer than what the gang expected, but I had a change of heart as I entered the tour bus. Well... not a change of heart really, but my pussy was wet. As Diego kissed up my neck and talked sweetly into my ear, I realized I had never been with a guy that wasn't forcing himself on me. Diego's tattoos and bad boy look was growing on me, he had big dick energy and I was sure he was experienced in bed... I tried not to think about Billie as I made a mental agreement with myself to follow through with this three way before texting Billie...

Noah was something else. She wasn't the prettiest girl, Alicia was better looking. Billie definitely was...but she knew how to touch me. She touched me soft, like she loved me even though I know she didn't. I didn't sense the same hunger and anger I seemed to always sense when Billie touched me. I felt like maybe this is what it's like to be with most girls? Most girls are soft, Billie just wasn't. She never would be.

Noah started foreplay with me while Diego watched, they both knew I was more comfortable with her.

"You're a good kisser baby," Noah cooed in my ear after pulling away, she made direct eye contact. Her eyelashes were so long. She was so dainty and feminine. I wanted to try her out so badly...

She started to rub up my arm softly as we made out, Diego re-positioned himself so he could see our tongues going in and out of each other's mouths. Noah's hands wandered to my chest and she squeezed and massaged softly, pausing to kiss down my neck and tell me how sexy I was. I kind of liked putting on a show for someone that was just watching, especially when it was someone like Diego. My pussy was wet just from thinking about him touching me.

Noah kept kissing me softly and pulled away slowly, moving her hands down to the bottom of my shirt,

"Arms up baby!" she smiled at me as she pulled my shirt off, Diego undid my bra behind me and started to kiss my back as Noah put her tongue back in my mouth, then trailed down to bite my nipples softly. I moaned. Diego started to suck on the back of my neck, I'm sure leaving dark hickeys. And I didn't give a single fuck.

Pretty soon, Noah had me completely naked. I had gotten her in her bra. She was petite, she looked cute as fuck in a bra. She was pale, but it fit her appearance. Her skin glowed. Her eyes were bright and I could tell from looking at them that she was excited to get me off. Diego had his shirt off, surprisingly underneath those baggy ass rapper clothes he had a nice body. I had seen better, but I had seen much much worse. And the tattoos continued underneath of his clothes...and I was starting to dig the tattoos. I turned my attention towards Diego as he pulled on me. Noah stood beside us, taking her pants and underwear off. Diego pulled me onto his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands went directly onto my ass. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and bit my lip harshly,

"I'm your daddy tonight baby girl, got it?"

I definitely got it. I nodded and put my mouth back on his for more, putting my hands down on his pants, undoing the button. I felt him smiling through our kissing.

Diego had a bigger dick than I thought. I was actually pretty nervous. I mean Que was...I don't even remember what Que looked like naked, but Diego looked bigger than the nudes my friends used to show me of their boyfriends in high school and he was barely older than me. I gulped when I saw how big it was, he laughed out loud, licking his lips.

"I try not to be cocky, but the ladies never complain," he shrugged. Noah giggled as she kissed up my neck, she didn't complain. In fact, his dick was so great she agreed to do three ways with him. Oh Noah.