Missing you.

Toby x Fitz
Type: angst
(graphic, Death)

Fuck.

She can't keep doing this. It hurts her too much. Keeping up with all the feelings is getting to be too difficult. Every time she looked at him. She melted. Her heart fluttered and her stomach filled with butterflies and flowers. She already had too much to think about. Now? Add fourteen more pages.

It's too much.

He never truly noticed. How every time he looks away her eyes are on him. How every time he smiles, her back tingles. How every touch, hug, hand, breath and movement caused her to fall deeper.

It hurts.

She always had referred to herself as his Wife or girlfriend. She'd always sit beside him and make sure that she was the one there instead of anybody else. Her hand would always linger after every single just to reach the simple satisfaction.

  It's only a memory.

  It's all she has left.
   A fucking ring.

  She misses him. So much. Every single day she's reminded of what had happened. Every photo, every person, every place. It's too much.

She hasn't left the house in three months.

  It was a Friday. The 7th of October. 12:43 pm.
We were only coming back from grabbing some stuff from the office. Maybe it was the lights? Distractions? Either way. He couldn't have seen what would happen.

  The crash was instantaneous. The sounds of screeching tires, broken glass and the creek of the streetlight would have alerted anyone near. What came next were the screams.

  The body had crashed through the from windshield. Too mangled to have been saved. The sirens came anyways.

The only person to see what happened was her. How the body curled on the hood, how the blood seeped out from his arms like snakes. Where the bones had snapped out of his forearm. Where the muscles pulled on top of the exposed bone, shaking to go back to their rightful places.

Where his face slowly fled from her smile.

They were t-boned. He couldn't gain control and hit the barricade. His arm was cut before he could continue moving. The truck wouldn't stop.

It sped toward them, crashing into them and forced them towards the pole. His side was twice. She was only hit once when they were forced into the pole. They were moving too fast for any sort of reaction.

The ambulance was late. She could feel herself fading too. Her vision blurry. Her pulse was slowing and so too, her tears.

She wished she'd gone that day.

She lost everything.