Chapter 1-Texas Roadhouse

Author POV

Nick and Bey, are at Texas Roadhouse talking amongst themselves.

After they split the check the leave and on the way to there cars they talk of what's going to happen tomorrow.

Then they hug and go separate ways. Eager for tomorrow to come they both get cleaned up, and decide what to wear the next day. Then they both watch tv, and fall asleep.

The next day

Bey POV

I got up, and immediately started thinking bout Nick. She shines bright like the sun. Shes just so perfect. I been in love with her since the day we meet.

Hmm ion know if I can hold this in any longer, I just have to tell her. It's settled. I'll tell her after we get our nails done.

My outfit is to the Left. cute right.

Nick POV

My outfit to the right! Pretty, huh!

Bey POV

I got into my car drove to Nicki house. I hope her outfit shows a lotta skin. What?,I love her complexion.

Anyway I get there and beep the horn. She comes out in a pink dress. Lawd, she so fine.

She gets in and I'm instantly hit by her MinaJesty perfume. I pull out and we get into the highway.

Nicki POV

I was on Insta, when suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. it was so soft. Didn't have a problem wit dit, I kind've like her, too. Her hand started making it's way up my thigh. It was sending chills down my spine.

"Umm. Bey,"I nervously said. "What's up, ba- Nick."she stuttered.

"Your hand."

"Oh, sorry bout that."

She moved her hand and I continued scrolling down my feed.

We finally pull up to the private nail salon. We waited, for a few minutes and then they got started on us.

I got mine in pink, and Bey got hers in light pink too.(hers to the right,mines to the left, you'll c dem in next chap)

After our hands dry. We go shopping.

Even bought each other some clothes. Then as we we're walking out the mall, some lady and her children came up to us. They asked for autographs. After all that, we started making our way back to the car. I put my stuff on the back seat and she put hers in the trunk. We went to my house and chilled for a bit. I changed into a t shirt, and High waisted shorts. Bey stayed in her outfit. I can't lie, she look so SEXY, in that outfit.

We then grabbed some food from McDonalds, and go to the Studio. I laid down some bars, and then we did some songs together. Once we were done we go to my house. When we get back, I we sit on couch, and watch tv. out the blue, She kissed me.

It felt so right. I didn't notice that I kissed back, until we were making out.

Our hands roamed each others bodies and clothes were thrown everywhere.

Bey POV

I sucked her on those big ass tits, like a baby. Then I made a trail of kisses down to her part. I sucked and sucked and sucked. Her loud moans filled the house as I went deeper each. Time. She orgasmed(cummed)all up in my mouth and I put her legs on my shoulders and I went deep as I could.

Five hours later

"I love you."I said trying to catch my breath. "I love you too."She smiled panting for breath to.

We just did every position possible. And every where in her house. Who knew a laundry room could be so hot?

Like gawd damn!

We ended up falling asleep in each others embrace and I went to sleep wit a smile on my face.