Chapter 20-Hospitals & Chambers

Nicki POV

I woke up in the hospital. my head was hurting like hell and so was my back.

Then the doctors noticed I was awake. they told me what happened.

One of them said I had to stay here and I asked for some juice and she left.

I got up, aching, and went down the hall.

When me and Bey got married the man said:In sickness and in Health.

We'll I don't care if my health is bad at the moment or if I'm sick I have to find my wife and kids.

I will not eat, drink , or sleep till I find them.

I started getting my memory back.

I know this has something to do wit Maysa. she had to have had some kind've help because there is no way she could do it all on her own.

I walked to her house(yes I know where her house is because I been there remember when I was gonna kill her) it was a very long walk.

A long one I tell ya. I got there and snuck in.

It was very hard because I was walking slowly. Walked down a long hall. Heard people talking and crying.

I burst in there to see my whole family tied up. even Young money cash money family, my momma, my wife and kids. My whole mother fucking family.
They saw me but Maysa and some girl named Tess didn't.

Quickly, but slowly and quietly I untied drake, baby, my mom and TT.

Those were the only ones I could get to.

Then I fell out in a heap.

Mama Carol POV

She untied me and some of teh other ones. We untied some of the others and then someone's laughter made every one jump.

We turned around. It was Maysa.

"You guys seriously think you can get away huh."

Some body. I think it was Candi, but some body attacked her and they started fighting.

I don't know who I think her name was Ciara, who came with a big ole car and every piled in. Since Nicks house was the biggest in our family(it is a 7 story house) every one went there and decided to stay until Maysa and her friend was killed.