Chapter 3- Jay-Z

2 years later
Bey POV
So right now me and Jay-Z doing a song called DRUNK IN LOVE. He real laid back, funny, cute- wait what?
I'm wit Nick what am I saying?
We listened to it and maid some finishing touches, and parted. I went home to my lady I snuck up on her she was cooking dinner. I snake my hands around her waist, and I feel her smiling.
"Hey boo."
"Hey Nick."
"Was sup."
"Nothing. I'm bored what you cooking."
"Look in the pot."
My favorite, red beans. I started walking away. "Where you gone."she asked. "Take a shower, I smell like Pink Friday and MinaJesty, put together."I said.
"What's wrong wit thAt"
"Nothing, I just don't like the smell if you put it together."
So I go to our bedroom, and start the water and get undressed.
Jay Z POV
Damn, that girl hella fine. I gotta make her mines. Wait don't she have a girlfriend. We'll she did say she bi so I still got a chance.
Maybe if I could get hr to have my baby, the Nicki will leave her and she will have no choice but to stay wit me.
The next week
Bey and I were just getting done making the video, nows my chance. I walked right up to her and kissed her, slow but wit passion.
Now this is surprising to me, she kissed back. We ended up making out, and my hands roamed her body.
(Not doing a sex scene, just know they had sex)
7 hours later
Bey POV
What the fuck just happened?
Oh god. Oh no. Oh no. This is not good. Damn, damn. Fuck fuck.
Two mutha fucking years of loyalty. I just ruined it. What if she leaves me. I gathered my things, and went back to the house.
Nick POV
I knew she'd be here any minute, so I had to start getting ready. I rehearsed what to say over and over as I lit candles, and dropped rose petals every where.
Then I set the presents, on the love seat, in front our bed. Dressed in a pink t shirt, n some ripped white high waisted shorts.
Why am I dressing up and doing this stuff for bey?
Because I love her, and I'm gone marry her, and we gone start a family, duh.
_______
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I know it's short but I'll make a longer one nex time.
Comment
Vote
Share