Chapter 5

Nichole POV
Hi, I'm Nichole Mesha Ramez. I'm 21, fashion designer and of course I'm Famous. I shaped like a coke bottle, so yeah.
"Oh Bey. Come on she'll come around soon."

"She hates my guts, and Her new girlfriend called me a bitch, and a fat ass."

"Who cares what her girlfriend says. Obviously nobody. You know Nicki was trying to run after you when you were crying, so that means something. She still has feelings for you. for once stop worrying about them, Nicki don't know what she missing. Tell ya what, get dressed we gone hit the club. and no is not an answer."

Nicki POV
"Asia. You getting on my last nerve. Ya know what, get all ya shit get the hell up outta here, cause your working a nerve. I really finna punch you. yap yap yap is all I hear."I said, as she went on and on about giving her money.

I just gave her a million dollars last week, and she asking for more.

Gold digging ass. I'm finna hit the club. My outfit In the multimedia. I look hot huh. ik ik.

Finna go get me some bad ass hoes, I can fuck and duck. Ya feel Me.
So I pull up to the most famous club in the city called DIAMONDS.
This bitch is packed. I ordered some shots and started dancing on tables and some bad ass bitches.

Got a couple numbers, and got damn. Shawty bad. I started making my way over there trying to act like I wasn't drunk but lord knows I am.

As I get closer that "Shawty" is BEY. Damn, Ooh.

24 hours started to play and me and Bey ended up dancing on each other.
I give her my new number and go off somewhere.
Soon my ROD's (ride or dies) came through and picked me up. I ended up at Ma'Riyah house cause Rih had a Late Night Fuck Session with CHRIS BROWN, and Aniela was wit her boo(AUGUST ALSINA).
Turns out Trey Songz and Ma'Riyah didn't work cause Trey is a cheater.

Anyway, I fell asleep on the sofa, dreaming about Bey, and how sexy she looked That night.

When I woke up my hangover wasn't that bad. But I took some pills and was on my way home.

Slept the whole day till I got a call from some hoe I met at the club named Tiffany. Ion know how. But her picture was saved in too. Damn Shawty can get it.
Fine as fuck. I told her my address and she was on her way.
A few hours later

That's one hoe ima keep. Her pussy loose, but she too good wit the sex.
Lol!