Chapter 10

Bey POV

I'm in the mall shopping for Nicki. Ya know just being nice. we still together but I just thought id go out and buy her some stuff.
As I'm putting the stuff in the truck and closed it and went to the front and started to get in.

Somebody snatched me up, I tried to fight back but the person was too strong for me.

Five hours later

Some body shot me in the neck wit those tranquilizers thingy, and I started to feel drowsy, I don't know what happened after that.

Unknown POV
I threw her on the bed and tied her up. Duct tape, handcuffs, and other stuff you use to tie up people.

"Keshia, she ready."i called and walked out.

Keshia POV

It's me. The waitress. I'm back bitches. Nicki thought she could get rid off me, let's see how she takes it when she founds out her girlfriend is being held captive.

I walked to the room and saw Bey naked body. She was all tied up. Good. Just how I want it. So I go to the closet and start getting undressed and into some lingerie.
Then I waited on her to wake up. about five minutes later she did and she looked around and tried to get up, but couldn't.

I cackled at her.

"How ya feeling baby girl?"i asked climbing towards her suducively.
"GET AWAY FROM ME."she shrieked.

"Don't be scared. Momma got you. "

"LET ME GO. UNTIE ME. NOW."

"Shut the hell up. I know best and if you want to live I suggest you shut the fuck up."
Then I duct taped her mouth shut. Leaving a trail of kisses and hickeys I blew on her clit. as she screamed though the tape trying to stop me.

I put on a dildo, and you know what happened next.