Chapter 11-Caught

Bey POV

It's been 2 fucking days. Im finna start going crazy. Still chained up, still forced to do stuff. and I don't like anyone feeding me but Nicki.

I pissed on the bed because Keshia wouldn't untie me. She choked me half to death for that too.

Early in the morning she left and said she had to handle some biz and she'd be gone most of the day. I told her I didn't care.

Soon as she left, I started making a racket in the room with these chains making a whole bunch of noise as I'm trying to get away.

So I reached for my phone which was sitting on the dresser.

Right when I did this the lady walked in, the one who kidnapped me for that bitch.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"Nothing now. Why do you care?"

"I really don't, she just pays me to do this stuff, ya know."

"No I actually don't. Why would she kidnap me."

"Ever since that night y'all fucked in the bathroom at her job she's been attached to you. and she planning to keep you held captive forever."

She turned the tv and my face was all over the news. Nicki is offering a billion dollars to the person who finds me and brings me back.

I didn't know she cared so much, to give a billion.

"Hey maybe if she brings me back she'll get the money."

"At the rate your going. she might not let you go back. But I'll help you escape. Under one condition."

"What's that."

My voice began to shake.

"You tell Keshia you're the one who broke her vase, AND once you get free. Then you have a threesome with and my friend."She started rubbing all up my body.

"I could tell her I broke the base but I've cheated too much and I'm not doing it again."I said.

"We'll I guess you'll stay here and regret your decision. You realize that whatever Nicki doesn't know won't hurt her. Right?"

"Yeah but I'm tryna be faithful. she knows I'm not fucking anybody on purpose and that I get raped. for the past TWO DAYS."

"You wanna be free right."

"Yes."

"Than you'll do what I say, right. You have no choose."

Author POV

Bey thought about it for a while. and Maysa came back to ask her decision every hour.

While nicki and Taylor were worried sick and kept trying to call Beys phone, Nicki had canceled everything she had planned: Tours, Meetings, interviews, sessions in the studio. EVERYTHING.

Nicki feels that Beys kidnapping was all her fault. She thinks she should've never let Bey out her sight.

That same night nicki got on her knees and Prayed wit Tay, something Nicki hadn't done for a long long long long time.

She prayed that someone would bring her soon to be wife back home. That Bey would pick up that phone and dial Nicki's number.

And most important she was not getting raped.
Then her and Tay slept together(not like that).