Chapter 7

Bey POV
After the tour was over I was on my way to get Tay.
I get there and surprisingly Asia or Asha or what ever her name is ain't there. Great. I knocks on the door and she let's me in.
"Tay, yo momma here."she yells.

Taylor slowly trudged to the living room wit her bags.

"Hey mother."

"What's wrong."i asked.

"I don't like you."she told me.

Nicki started to snicker and I looked up at her, and Nicki shrugged.

"What did I do."

"I heard y'all conversation two nights ago, you hurt Godmother feelings."

"No godmother hurt my feelings."i said.

"Nu uh, you had Godmomma crying the whole night."

I looked up at her again, and walked closer. "Where did she get all this stuff from."i demanded.

"I don't know."nicki mushed her lips together making her dimples on both sides pop out.

Nicki POV

I really don't know what Taylor is talking about. No I was not crying cause of bey... okay maybe a lil. But mostly I was cryin' cause my grandma died.
Taylor POV
I winked at Nicki. "Apologize"I told my momma.

"What no you apologize for that attitude missy."She said back.

i rolled my eyes and sighed, "in staying her for another week, I want to and I will. So go bring me extra clothes please and thank ya."

She smacked her gums, and Nicki smiled at me. Then She stomped off and left.
Me and Nicki watched movies and played dress up, and then I went to sleep.

Bey POV

Once I got back, Nicki actually agreed to take things slow wit me.
Nicki POV

She know I don't like her no mo. I'm just using her for the sex, ya know. Fuck buddy stuff.