Chapter 12

Author POV

Nicki dropped Tay off at daycare and set out to find Bey.

She knows that the waitress had something to do wit the kidnapping.
Fans and reporters kept on crowding around her asking how she feels about Beys disappearance.

She just pushed them away, told them off or slapped them, mugged them, or was cross the rest of that day.

So as soon as she got her things together and te connections were correct she went off with some back up.

They were dressed in all black even there hair was black, all except nicki. Although everything on her was black, not her hair. It was still blonde wit black roots, but she had tucked the blonde parts away which was very hard because that was the color of her hair, ya know.

Two people to one floor and two took the others, on and on they paired up and got to there designated floors.

Nicki and Candi didn't know it but they were on the same hall as Nicki.

They stopped at a door when they heard rambling chains.

Slowly and quietly nicki opens the door, and sees the worst thing ever.

The waitress, was fucking her soon to be wife like no tomorrow. Beys face lightened up when she saw Nicki.

Candi tackled Kesha to the ground and starts beating her up as Nicki undid the chains. Nicki wrapped Bey up in her black detective coat, and brought her too the car.

"If I don't make it out here alive. I want you to take this. I love you, Tell Tay I love her too."Nicki said Kissing Beys Cheek and giving her the rings, then walked back into the house.

Soon they all got out and had kidnapped Kesha and Maysa.

When Bey was at home nicki stayed with her for a while and soon she left when the body guards came.

Kesha was chained up this time. Nick grabbed the gun and aimed. then shots fired as Kesha laid on the ground pale.

They tossed her, the gloves and the gun in the lake. Then fled the scene still with Maysa.

They took Maysa to a lake.

"Don't kill me."She pleaded. "why shouldn't i."Nick asked.

"Because Kesha forced me to do this she paid me."

"Hoes like you do anything for money. Remember 'the love of money is the root of all evil'."nick told her.

"We'll you a celeb you love money."

"No. it may seem like that. but it's not. I love JESUS more than I love money. nothing can change that. tell ya what I'll let you live BUT if you fuck up that's ya ass and you gone be 6 feet under. I'm a CHRISTIAN which means child of god. Some people get second chances. But the others don't. If I were you id turn myself around and start doing the right thing. I mean look at you. kidnapping people left and right. your gonna get caught one day. start going to church and praying. Maybe I'll see you in Heaven, and maybe not. Change ya life."and wit that I went home and got out that outfit.