Chapter 15

Nicki POV

"What the fuck Wayne."I said getting loud.

"What Nicki. There's nothing wrong wit getting a mentor."
This nigga talking Bout I should get a mentor.
"Mentors are for basic bitches. I'm a thug, not a basic bitch. Get it straight."I said cracking my knuckles.

"I'm telling you. He real laid back. "

"I been rocking wit young money cash money since 2009, I don't need a mentor, got damnit." I yelled.

"Alright. But wait till you meet him. You'll change ya mind. I'm telling you."wayne said as he took a sip of beer.

I hate beer, It be stank and it's nasty.

Some man walked in. He was dark skinned. He wore Jordan's wit some nike socks, a cheetah print vest wit a white shirt under and some tru religion jeans that was sagging of his ass. Who wears true religion jeans wit Jordan's? I like boys who sag they pants, but not like that, ya know what I'm saying.

The man smiled at me showing his grills. I slightly smiled back because I wasn't tryna be rude. If you do that you gotta know how to do it on the slick.

"Hey. I'm Safaree."he said extending his hand, to shake. I shook. "Nicki."i said.

Why did I get chills down my back when he touched my hand.

"I know who you are."He sat down.

Wayne left and for the first five minutes nobody said any thing.

"So. Let's get cracking on that song."He said.

I got up. The moment I did, POW he slapped my ass. I turned around.

"Don't touch the ass, It ain't for you and it never will be."i slapped his hand hard as I could and went to the booth.

I Did the new song STUPID HOE. it's a diss for lil Kim just like she dissed my song called STARSHIPS.

"Instead of saying stupid hoes is my haters, just say stupid hoes is my enemy's."Safaree told me.

I tried it and it sounded good.

Stupid hoes is so whack

Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me and she coulda prolly came back

Then I finished it and we worked on some other songs.

I ended up getting his number, he thinks I'm gonna bee his girlfriend.

He just don't know. Yeah we talked about him and about me I just left out the parts where I'm married to a girl and that I got 5 bad ass kids.

Lol. He don't know the half of what I go through.

I clocked out and went home.
"I want my mommy."i heard Zayn crying.

I dropped my phone, purse and notebook on the counter and ran into the living room, where Zayn sat in the corner facing the wall and crying.

"Mommy' here. What's wrong, baby."I picked her up. We walked down the hall where I hear Steph also crying.

We went in her room and she was also in timeout.

"Uh. What happened to yo hair Steph.BEY, WHATS WRONG WIT THE CHILDREN?"I asked/yelled.

"Zayn ripped Steph's doll into pieces so Steph called her a bitch, and hit her so they started fighting and Zayn found scissors in the kitchen and cut some of Steph's hair so I whipped them and put them in timeout."She said coming from the bathroom. And half her hair was curled and the other half was straight.

"I can't even deal with this right now."I put Zayn down and went to my room.

Got out my note book. Writing and throwing. It seems like I can't think of anything to go wit the beat. Kept on playing the instrumental, as I threw a another paper across the room.

I looked at the time. 11:59 pm. ugh, I need the song by tomorrow. Waka flocka and Tyga gave me another month and I have till tomorrow. It's the last day. TOMORROW.
How's this:

Ride for him
Cause he say I ride real good

Pop star but I fuck him like im still good
Heard he wanna spend money on a red bitch

Wanna see me do chicks wit the next chick
Anyway, boobs up wit my ass out

Somebody get a medic when he pass out
Big Nicki in the game nigga

Brick squad I ain't fucking wit no lame niggas(ahhh)
Dis that part where I slow it down like this (ahhh)

Somebody better get da bitch another round (ahhh)

Fly as fuck I need a co-pilot

When I come out its a motherfucking whore riot

I wrote it down and texted Waka, Tyga, and Flo Rida I got it.

We planned to meet up in. The studio tomorrow, so they could hear it. but I hate doing songs the last minute.

I started working on some thing else. Booked interviews, other stuff.

Every one keeps bothering me. Like, I can't think straight.

"Mommy."

"Mommy."

"MOMMY."

"Babe."

"Mother."

That's what the house sounds like right now. Though I love them dearly, they need to just like shut up sometimes.

I've had enough. I put the notebook and pen and slammed it down on my night stand.

They shut up. "What's wrong babe."she asked.

"Yeah. what's wrong babe."everyone else mimicked.

"I'm just stressed."i grabbed a coke out the fridge and started popping bottles and fell asleep just like that.