Chapter 2- Sweet Dreams But A Stupid Hoe

(Nicki nails on top, Bey nails on bottom)

Nick POV

I stared at my phone. Mariah Carey bout to pop off i'ma deal wit ha lata.

I put my phone down and stare at Bey. She so peaceful and cute when she sleep.

"Ya know it's not polite to stare at people."She said.

I jumped. I thought she was sleeping. she smiled and opened her eyes.

Then I got up and took a shower, and brushed my teeth. As I changed the sheets she was showering. Once I was done, I started on breakfast.

Oatmeal, bacon, biscuits, eggs and a lil grits. wit a juice on the side(orange).

Bey POV

"Ya know there's the state fair coming to town, tomorrow."i said.

"Yeah. You wanna go?"She asked. I nodded and smiled. If that was all it took, then imagine how many things I could ask her.

"Can I move in."I asked.

"yeah, if you wanna, but why."

"I get lonely when I'm alone."

"Hmm, we can move your stuff in later."

"Would I have to pay rent."

"Nah. I can handle that myself. I have a roof over ten people including myself, each."

"impressive."

"Yeah. I guess."

"whatchu wanna do today."

"We'll were moving your stuff in. Besides that, nothing really. Why you askin' all these questions."

"Just curious."

Once I was done eating I put my plate in the sink and laid down the bed.

I was drifting off to sleep again, when Nick started sucking my neck.

I moaned and stopped her. "What's wrong."She asked.

"I'm sleepy,"i mumbled. She sighed and went else where in the house as I slept.

Nicki POV

Grabbed my keys and left. On my way to the studio, Bey song came on 'Partition'

Damn, I love this song.

I sung and rapped along wit it. I then pull up and go in.

After I did my cover piece for Sweet Dream, Drake came in and we did 'Proud Of You'.

After that I did 'I'm out', wit Ciara and some other songs, like 'My Nigga'.

Then I checked the time. 9:48, in the night. Bay probably worried sick about me. I started wrapping things up, and told everyone good bye.

Then I got in my Lambo and went home. To my surprise bey was still sleep.