Chapter 9

(Keshia in the multimedia. Played by Cassie)
(I don't know how to put this chapter so it's coming right of the tips of my fingers)

Nicki POV

"Go tell ya momma what I told you."i said when Bey pulled up.
I'm looking out the window, smiling the whole time.

(Skipping to when they are back together,
Setting: At Italian restaurant that Nick owns
Time: 10:38 pm)

Nobody's POV

Bey and Nick- and don't forget little Taylor, all sit down and start to look on the thingy.(ion know what it's called but you get food on it lol)
Tay plays wit her dollies and nick and bey talk amongst themselves while waiting for the food.

Soon, the waitress comes back, gives the food to them and smiles and goes back to work.

Some barbs and fans came and got autographs.
Around 11:11 pm they clear out and Bey slips money and a tip under one of the plates.

"Ima go to the restroom, fix my hair."Bey said getting back out the car.

Bey goes and pisses, and washes her hands and fix her hair ya know the usual stuff you do in a bathroom or restroom.

On her way out the waitress from earlier pushes her back in the restroom and pins her on the wall and starts kissing her roughly but passionately.

"Stop it. I have a girlfriend. Back... .... off."
The waitress doesn't listen and starts undressing Bey.

The waitress finally found Bey spot and Bey gave in.

Nicki POV

Bey been gone for the last twenty minutes. I hope she ain't doing nothing wrong.

I trust her, so we'll wait some more. "Nicki, where is my momma."Tay asked.

"Tay, I really don't know."

Tay start back sipping her apple juice from the restaurant we are still at.

Nobody POV

Bey had gave in, and forgot about Nick and Tay. Her and the Waitress kept on fucking. not caring about anything but one another.

When the waitress boss called her and told her to get back to work they cleaned up each other and fixed each others clothes.

"By the way, my name is Keshia. Here."Keshia puts her number, name and address in Bey phone.

Keshia POV

That was the best. sex. ever. I got back to work sweeping and cleaning and mopping.
Then I locked up the restaurant for the night, and went home.

Bey POV

"What took you so long, it's been... oh my gosh. it's been two fucking hours. I'm late for my session in the studio. I ain't got time fa dis, come on. "Nick said.

We went back home and she changed into skinny jeans, pink tee shirt and furry pink slippers. wit her hair in a bun.

I bathed Tay and put her too sleep. "We'll talk about this when I get back."She said, kissed me and left.

Why?
Did I?
No. this can't be. Please lord let this be a dream. I pinched myself to make sure and what do ya know it was reality.

Great just great.

Wait. But. I didn't cheat. If the waitress-Keshia- came to me then I didn't cheat right.

I tried to stop her but she didn't. So is this my fault?

It shouldn't be. It's not my fault she don't listen. I feel asleep in a pool of tears, literally.
"Momma why you crying."

"Because I did sum thing wrong."

"So you gone a be punished."

"I don't know. I hope not."

"We'll are ya gonna tell me."

"I cheated again."

"Ooh your in trouble."she made her uh oh face.

7 hours later

"Babe.Wake up. I made breakfast."Nicki whispered.

I got up brushed my teeth and started to get dressed for the day, and then went to eat breakfast.

My favorite. Soon as I sat down to eat the memories from last night flooded back into my head.

Suddenly I didn't wanna eat. I just swished it around in my plate.

"What's wrong, babe."

"Yeah, what's wrong babe."Tay mimicked.
She such an instigator. It was painful, to tell Nick.

"Icheatedbutimsorryandillneverdoitagain.iloveyouandtheladycametomefirsywhenitoldyouihadtogotothebathroom.Iwasntmyfault."

She got up, stomped over and then stared at me.

Convo in Nicki Mind:

'What are you going to do to her'Harajuka Barbie asked.

'Shes gonna beat her of course'Nicki The Ninga said.

"Let me at her."Roman ran past every one and ran into Nicki.

'roman will ya do something for me, darling' Nicki asked.

'Already on it Nicki. Come on Sensai."He said to Nicki The Ninga. She raced past them both.

Convo over.

Nobody POV

Nicki-or should I say ROMAN(who was so mad) threw Bey onto the bed, and started beating her.

He (she) threw stuff on her, and beat her again.

He(she) screamed at Bey cursing her out and err thang.

Tay POV

I covered my ears and put a pillow over my head trying to block out all the noise they were making in they room next door.

Nobody POV again

Roman and Nicki The Ninga beat Bey like no tomorrow.
By the time they were done she looked fucked up.
Wit one final slap to Bey face from Roman the two vanished and Nicki Came back.

Bey knew that it was her fault and that the beating wasn't really from Nicki but from her alter egos.
Turns out Bey had a broken arm, left shoulder out the socket, and her neck had also been broken. So was her face.

They rush to the hospital and get Bey all stitched up but she had to stay for a week and then be on bed rest after that.
Five months later

Everything was back to normal and things going smooth.
For naa.
______

Ha ha ha