Chapter 14

Bey POV
"Yo, you wanna go hit the club,"Nicki asked.

"Yup, I needs a break."i answered.

She cackled, and it was so cute. I laughed at her cackle and then we just stared at each other and bust out laughing and cackling.

Tay, who just turned 7 last week, appeared in the door way. "A bitch tryna sleep, tho. Y'all waking people up wit a cackles and laughs."
"Tay don't cuss round ya lil sisters and brothers."Nick said.
Oh yeah, did I tell tall we had twins who go by the names and of CHRISTIAN , and CHRISTINA. They both are 5. Stephanie is 4, and Zayn is 2. Zayn is a girl.
The twins, and Steph came trailing down the hall.

"I sleepy mama,"Zayn told me. I'm mama and Nicki is Mommy.
"Come on then. Let's go."I got up tightening my robe.
Sooner she went back to sleep and so did every one else.
Ma'Riyah came over to watch the kids. As me and Nicki get dressed to go to the club.
I put on a all red dress that stopped right at my thighs, had no sleeves. Some fishnet tights on under that. And my nude red Versace heels.
Nicki was dressed the same but in pink. This guh hea, always wearing something pink.
We got to the hottest club. Nicki got us some shots and we started turning up.

She told me she was gone to bathroom. "Nicki your back all ready?"i as some hand snaked round my waist and I turned around.
"M-Maysa."I backed up. "Baby come through ,"she slurred. I ran as fast as I could to get too bathroom.
I told Nicki what happened and as soon as the drinks wore off we went home.
Then we started ducking in our room and then fell in a heap on the floor.