1

My best friend Holly is obsessed with a band called Chapter 13. She has known the drummer (Noah) as they both stayed in the same house when they starred in the West End musical School Of Rock together. She vaguely knows the other three members as they were all also in the show. Ever since she set eyes on a boy named Tom Abisgold ,who played the lead role of Zack in the show, she fell in love at first sight. He now plays guitar and sings in Chapter 13.

Ever since her obsession with the band began I have refused to listen to their music and look at any photos or videos of them. I don't know why but I thought they were a bunch of losers. I HATE all boy bands.

About two weeks ago the whole cast of the School Of Rock musical were invited to the auditions of Britain's Got Talent as it was revealed that Chapter 13 were auditioning. As soon as the invite was emailed Holly called me and told me to come around to her house. I had no idea what was happening until I opened her front door and she began screaming in my face.

"PLEASE COME WITH ME"

"ummm what is going on Holly" I muttered

"CHAPTER 13, BGT , SCHOOL OF ROCK, TOM" she yelled in my face

Finally she calmed down enough to say,

"chapter 13 are auditioning for Britain's Got Talent in two weeks, you have to come with me because this is my one shot with Tom. please, please, please?" she whispered

"NO WAY" I shouted

"please I will do anything" she pleaded

"Ok you have to buy me a whole new outfit to wear for it then" I hesitantly replied

"DONE" she shouted and then began to run around her room screaming.