13

Hannah's POV

I stepped into the huge entrance hall. The floors were shining wood and a vast crystal chandelier hung above me.

"WOW" I murmured.

Tom led me into a living room with a large corner sofa and TV on the wall. The boys were lounging on the sofa and paused their fifa game. They were now staring at me wide eyed.

"Wait Tom" Noah stuttered looking between us.

Jake just stared. Jacob was first to break the silence.

"Hi Hannah we met last night, I see the mysterious person texted you" He said staring at Tom, who's face turned beet red. Noah got up and hugged me

"Hi I'm Noah nice to meet you" He stuttered

"I'm Hannah" I spoke pulling away.

Jake got up and pulled me into a very tight hug before introducing himself.

"Hi I'm Jake, jeez how did I not see you last night." He stammered

I sat on the sofa with Tom watching them play fifa. They decided to call off band practice and instead go into London to get food and watch a show. We walked back to the station and got onto a train. I sat between Tom and Jake who were questioning me the whole ride.

Wed decided on a restaurant and we sat down. I sat next to Tom as the waiter came over to get a photo with the boys. This attracted a lot of attention. After we had ordered a few young girls came over for a photo. Finally our food came and we ate. As we got up to leave Tom pulled me into a hug and the boys chorused "Awwww". Suddenly everyone was staring at us. I prayed no one took photos. I couldn't risk holly seeing that.

When we got to the theater, after many stops for photos. We filed into our seats and I opened Instagram. I searched #TOMABISGOLD. A photo popped up of him hugging a girl. I looked closer and realised it was me.Oh no. Holly was going to kill me, I already had 5 missed calls from her which I guessed were about that. To be honest you couldn't tell it was me as it was my back. The show was amazing and about half way through Tom slung his arm over my shoulder. As we filed back in after the interval he placed his hand over mine and fireworks fizzed through my body. As it finished the lights came on and Tom pulled his arm away before anyone saw.

We got on the train and the boys got off two stops before me. As the train stopped, Tom scooped me into his arms and whispered "Text me" in my ear. He pulled away and planted a kiss on my cheek. Everyone on the train was staring and some had their phones out as I dropped down into my seat. 

I opened my texts from Holly:

OMG

TOM WAS HUGGING A GIRL

WHAT?????

I DON'T GET IT HOW COULD HE DO THAT

HANNAH???????????

COME OVER NOW

on my way now xx

I got off the train, still buzzing from our kiss. I opened Holly's door and followed the sound of sobbing up to her room. Gingerly I opened her door and she shoved her phone into my face. I took it and watched a video of Tom kissing me on the train.OH NO. But thank god it was my back again. I prayed she couldn't tell who it was.

"Whoever this bitch is, I'm gonna kill them" She screamed

"uh-huh" I replied gulping.