31

Tom's POV

We ran upstairs  and softly closed the door behind us. I didn't know what to do. I had never had a girl in my room apart from Jodie. Grabbing Hannah's arms I placed them around my neck and I put mine around her waist. Soon we were kissing properly and had slumped down onto my bed. Thank god i cleaned my room yesterday.

We stopped kissing and hannah slid her hands into my hair, pulling our faces back to each other and reconnecting our lips. She wrapped her legs around my torso and brushed the hair out of my eyes.

"Hey beautiful." I whispered, looking her in the eye.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" I asked. She nodded and I rolled put of her legs to grab my phone. I texted the groupchat.

Sorry guys crash in the
living room my room
is in use

YES TOMMY BOY

CAN JESS CRASH?

THIS CALLS FOR A FIFA COMP
ALL NIGHT

We turned on love island at 9 and hannah layed her head on my chest whilst I had my arms around her. After it finished she went to Jodie room to borrow some clothes. I slipped my shorts and top off. She walked back in looking adorable in grey joggers, a jack wills top and her hair pulled up into a messy bun with tiny wisps of hair escaping. She scrambled into bed beside me and fell asleep in my arms.

----------------

I awoke suddenly to the door handle turning. Jake, Noah and jacob tumbled in and jumped onto the bed. Hannah woke up looking confused. She closed her eyes and put her head on my chest.

"So did you do it?" Noah spluttered.

I swatted at his head.

"No you twat, can you leave us alone?" I replied.

They all laughed and I noticed Jess standing in the doorway, wearing joggers and a crop top. We all got up and went downstairs into the kitchen. Jodie was sitting at the counter as my mum made toast for everyone. After we finished eating we left the girls to talk as we went to practice.

////
Hey guys, it's been a whole since I last updated this story so I apologise now. I hope you luke thsi chapter, it is more o a filler chapter but this story will be coming to an end soon.

Please check out my new story called 'Middle Of The Night' as I will be soon releasing more of that.