19

Tom's POV

That was it, it was all over. Everyone was disappointed. Ant walked over to talk to us.

"So chapter 13 how do you feel?" Ant asked

"Upset, very upset" Jake said "But never in a million years did we think we would even get thought the auditions. So I guess we are proud." He laughed

"Tom do you have anything to add?" Dec asked

"Umm yeah can I say something please?" I asked

A microphone was passed to me and I cleared my throat

"To be honest, I am upset about this. But truly I have won." I stuttered. The judges looked on confused.

"Last month was the best day of my life, I couldn't care less if e had of got the golden buzzer because I met the girl of my dreams." I continued. Everyone realised what was going to happen and began cheering.

"She is beautiful and means so much to me. So now I want to prove just how much she means to me." I laughed

The crowd was going crazy as Amanda and Alesha stood up cheering and crying. I looked over into the wings and realised Hannah was crying as well.

"So Hannah come out here." I shouted.

A security guard pushed her out crying. The crowd were mostly in tears as well. I took her hands and turned to face her.

"I love you so much and I have never met a girl like you. You light up my life and when I thought there was no one left, I found you." Everyone was either screaming or crying.

"So will you be my girl friend?" I asked

The crowd went mad and the boys were running around the stage screaming.

Through tears she cried "yes of course"

Screams erupted all around us but I pulled her close to me and kissed her. When we pulled away, I wiped away her tears. Amanda and Alesha came over to congratulate us. As we walked off the stage, I had my arm around Hannah who was still cryind against my shoulder.