22

Hannah's POV

I woke up at seven and jumped in the shower. I got out, blow dried my hair and curled it. Then I  put on ripped jeans, a red t-shirt and pushed crystal studs through my ears. I went downstairs to get breakfast, my mum sat at the table.

"Honey, I have something to tell you." She muttered looking down at the table.

"What?" I asked, fearing the worst.

"We are moving." She murmured

"What, but I love my school, I have my friends, I have Tom. Are you trying to ruin my life?" I  shouted.

"Oh, so you don't want to move into central London, a street away from Tom." she muttered

I didn't even listen to what she said.

"No, you are ruining my life...Wait.What?" I spoke stunned.

"I have wanted to move into the center for a while and now I have an excuse. So you can be closer to him." She said

"Really? You better not be joking, I love you" I shouted as I hugged her, ran upstairs, grabbed my coat,phone and purse and ran out of the door. I texted Tom.

I have some huge news

What?????

I will tell you later

FINE

I waited on the platform for the train to arrive. As I waited, I checked my Instagram and realised I had over 1500 follow requests as Tom had mentioned me in his story. The train pulled in, as the doors parted I got on and went to find the others. I slumped into the seat next to Tom and turned around to say hi to the others. Finally I turned to Tom and kissed him.

"So what's the huge news?" He asked

"I am moving house" I muttered pretending to be sad.

"What. But you can't I love you" He stuttered "Where to?"

"Around the corner from you" I whispered

"What, no way really?" He stuttered "You scared me but that's great"

"He put his arm around me and I lent against his shoulder. Jake stuck his head between our seats and showed me a video from last night.