20

Hannah's POV

I was still crying my eyes out long after the results. We had stayed in their dressing room backstage for at least half an hour afterwards, when there was a knock at the door. Noah got up to open it and I didn't even look up until he said:

"Hannah there is someone here to see you."

I looked up and saw my Mum in the doorway, I got up and threw myself at her sobbing. She hugged me until I stopped crying, then i fell down into a seat.Tom walked up to her.

"Hi" He said.

"Thank you so much, I don't think you understand how much this means to her." My mum laughed.

"I love her so much" He replied and I felt tears brimming in my eyes again, threatening to spill over at any moment. He pulled me up off the seat and hugged me close, resting his chin on my head.

"Just don't break her heart please" my mum murmured.

"I would never do that and if anyone ever has then they are stupid." he laughed kissing my head.

"Right well I am sorry but I am going to have to take her now." my mum spoke

"Ok. Can we just have a few minutes alone?" He asked

Noah, Jake, Jacob and my mum filtered out closing the door behind them. Tom pulled me close and ran his hands through my hair. I wound my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. Before long we were fully making out. a knock on the door was our signal to stop. He buttoned his shirt back up and ran his hands through his hair.

"Bye" he whispered in my ear and kissed me once more before he watched me walk away.

As I got in the car with my mum she began questioning me.

"So how long have you two been talking?"

"About two months." I replied

"You guys are so cute together." My mum laughed

I laughed with her and then realised not only had the audience seen that, millions of people were watching at home. Including holly. I shivered at the thought but decided not to talk to her just yet, I figured it would be better to let her cool off.Immediately I fell asleep.