28

Hannah's POV

We got off the train and walked the shirt route to my house, I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey mum." I yelled through to the kitchen.

She ran through to the hallway.

"Hello darling, hello Tom. How are you Tom?" She asked ignoring me.

"I'm good thank you." He replied.

"Anyway why are you here?" She muttered poking me in the chest.

"We are going to the gym, so I need my kit." I answered.

"Ok." She called as we went upstairs.

I stopped outside my brothers room. My brother didnt believe me that Tom had a sled me out on live tv, so now it was payback time.

"Brad"  I yelled, he appeared in only Jeans.

"This is Tom." I spoke, smirking at him. He just stared with his eyes wide.

"Wait I thought you were joking?" He replied stunned. "Are you really going out with my little sister?"

"Yes I am." Tom replied laughing.

"Well nice to meet you man" brad muttered.

"And you." Tom answered.

We carried on down the corridor until we got to my room. As we walked in, tom flopped down onto my bed and left me to pack my kit. I shoved nike leggings, a sports bra, a nike vest, a baggy hoodie, a headband, socks and trainers into my jack wills bag. Then I fell down beside tom. He wrap5his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, then he put his hands on my face. His lips touched mine, gently at first before he began to move slowly. I opened my mouth slightly letting him kiss me harder. We pulled away breathless then I slipped my hands under his tshirt. Suddenly his phone rang, he was still breathless.

"Umm, where are you?" Jake asked.

"Just leaving hannah's." He replied trying to breath quietly.

"That's a lie, why are you out of breath and I can hear the duvet rustling." Jake laughed.

"It isn't what it sounds like." Tom spoke sternly.

"Yeah whatever." Jake laughed.