3

Tom's POV

I was so nervous as we walked on but I had to swallow my fear as there were so many eager people waiting. We answered all of Simon's questioned and got ready to play. As Noah checked his drums, i spotted a girl right at the front with piercing blue eyes and brown hair which cascaded down her back in soft curls. She was beautiful. I caught her eye and we stared at each other until I felt my cheeks heat up and had to look away.

The whole audition was a blur all I know is I don't know how I played the right song as I couldn't take my eyes of her. After we had finished Amanda Holden told us how perfect we all were, slowly she stood up and pressed the golden buzzer. We went crazy and so did the audience. I hugged all the boys and we were escorted off stage. I waited at the wing to look for the girl.

"aw you like her don't you" came a voice from behind me. I turned around and Jacob stood there.

"No why would you say that?" I replied quickly

"Don't act innocent I saw you staring at her, blushing and barely being able to sing" he laughed

"That isn't true" I yelled getting angry

"Don't worry I got you bro" he said and patted me on the back

I watched on in horror as Jacob walked up to a security guard and asked them to bring her back stage.