12

Tom's POV

My phone buzzed and before I had a chance to grab it Jake snatched it and ran into the bathroom. Locking the door behind him, I knew I should have changed my pass code. He shouted to Noah and Jacob then he shouted out what Hannah had texted.

"She doesn't know where to meet us" Jake shouted

"Say Tom will go and pick her up" Noah laughed

"YES" Jake yelled

"No don't you dare" I warned

Jake emerged from the bathroom with a sly grin on his face.

"You better get ready, you are meeting her at the station in twenty minutes." Jake smirked

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You need to go and collect her" Jake shouted

"I actually hate you guys" I shouted but inside I was relieved I could properly meet her without the others.

Jake began taking clothes out of my suitcase and threw blue skinny jeans, a whit e shirt and vans at me.

"Put these on and go to the station" Jake laughed

I pulled on the clothes and vans then walked to the bathroom to get my hair gel. As I emerged Jake asked:

"What are you doing?"

"Just going to do my hair" I replied

"No you're not it looks better like that" He said

"Ok" I stuttered.

Then all three of them pushed me out of the front door. I was left alone to walk to the station. As I emerged onto the platform, I stood self consciously hoping no one would recognize me. Finally a train pulled up and halted in front of me. Before I could freak out and run away the doors parted and she stepped out onto the platform in ripped jeans, a crop top, vans and her hair fell perfectly down her back. She had a thin gold chain around her neck and chipped nail varnish from last night. My first instinct was to go and hug her. I ran up and wound my arms around her waist and pulled her close, she smelt like vanilla. When I pulled away she whispered hi into my ear, I scooped her back into my arms and it felt right.

"You were amazing last night" She whispered in my ear.

"Thanks you looked amazing last night" I replied

She laughed and replied " Do you feel better now"

" I'm going to let you in on a secret, I didn't feel ill"

"No way really?" She laughed

I laughed, I couldn't bring myself to tell her the real reason. We walked back to my house talking about our performance last night. As we got to my road I fell silent.

"Are you ok?" She asked

"yeah but just so you know the others are loud and if they tell you anything about me it is probably a lie." I stuttered.

She laughed and as we got to my house, I opened the gate and walked down the house. My living room window overlooked the path so Jake and Noah had their faces pressed against the window. When Hannah came into view Jake and Noah's eyes were as wide as saucers and their mouths gaped. Ha I thought.

"Welcome to the madhouse" I said opening the door.