17

Tom's POV

Jake and I got into the uber and arrived at the station slightly later than we planned to meet Hannah. We walked down the platform and spotted Hannah emerging from the toilets. I left Jake and ran over to her. i looped my arms around her waist and she slung her arms over my shoulders. We hadn't seen each other in weeks. Quickly I pressed my lips against hers and pulled her closer to me. Jake arrived and stood awkwardly at the side as we hugged. As we pulled away Jake hugged Hannah and began talking to her about his little sister.

We walked down steps into the car park and got into the uber. Jake got into the front so Hannah and I sat on the back seat. I slipped my hand over hers. Her hands were freezing but I didn't care. She looked up at me and we both lent in to kiss when Jake turned around and took a photo.

"Ha that's going on the group chat." He laughed

I just laughed at him and kissed her anyway fully aware that Jake was taking photos throughout.

We got out at a restaurant and walked in, Jacob and Noah were going to be here soon so we got a table in the corner. I sat next to Hannah and Jake sat opposite, when Noah and Jacob walked in. They were laughing about the photos Jake had sent them. We ordered and soon enough the conversation descended into our relationship.

"So how are you two?" Noah questioned gesturing between Hannah and I

"Good thanks" I replied

"Have you been out together yet?" Jake asked

"No not yet" Hannah said

"Tom how are you going to tell the fandom?" Jacob asked

"I'm not going to." I spoke

"But aren't they going to think it's a bit weird giving Hannah a backstage pass." Stated Noah

"I don't care, I have found the girl of my dreams and that's all that matters" I replied, Hannah blushed at this.