27

Hannah's POV

It was 8.45 the next morning and I was on the train on my way to Tom's house. I got off and walked down roads until I got to his house. I knocked on his door and jodie answered. She hugged me.

"Hi." She spoke

"Oh I thought you were getting back later?" I asked

"I am going to hide from him, they are in his room, go on up." She said, directing me upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and followed the sound of snoring to a huge wooden door. I figured there was no point knocking as they were asleep. Cautiously I opened the door, it looked like a bomb had hit it. Tom and Noah were on the double, jake was on the floor under a mass of duvets asleep and Jacob was sitting on a bean bag on his phone. He looked up at me when I entered and made a confused face at me, I put my finger up to my lips and he nodded. I stood in the doorway and cleared my throat. Suddenly Noah sat up and smiled at me, he then turned to Tom and shook him. Tom groaned, wiped his eyes and saw me. He got up with only Adidas shorts on and came over to hug me.

"Hey babe." He muttered.

"Hey sleepy head." I said and kissed him. He grabbed a nike tshirt and pulled it over his head. He was a bit of a stick but he did have the remainsof a six pack which was quite impressive. Suddenly Jake sat up, bleary eyed he said,

"Hi Hannah, what are you doing here?"

Then he got up only wearing boxers and hugged me. He was quite ripped, a six pack and arm muscles.

"Here to wake you all up, we are going shopping."

Jacob and Noah smiled up at me.

"Ummm no we are not." Jake replied. "What day is it?"

"Tuesday." I replied.

"Exactly and what do we do every tuesday?" He asked expectantly.

Great. They probably did a fifa competition or something and stayed in all day.

"Tuesday means gym day." Jake cheered.

"Yay" Noah and Jacob cheered sarcastically.

"You coming Hannah?" He asked, pointing at me.

"Sure, but I will have to go and get my kit." I replied.

"I'll go with you." Tom said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ok get ready and we will go." I told him

I sat down on a beanbag with Jacob and let tom get ready. I posted a photo of Jacon on my story with his tongue sticking out. Tom appeared and we walked down the stairs.

"Do you go to the gym?" He asked.

"Yep, everyday after school." I answered.

"Woah." Tom replied.

As we got on the train, we sat in the corner and after a minute or so, tom was asleep on my shoulder. I took a photo and sent it to Jake. As the train slowed, tom awoke looking confused.

//
Hey guys, so I have just started a new fanfiction which is a bunch of imagines. I will still update this book regularly but it would mean alot if you would check out my new book and maybe send in a request thanks