Chapter 26 - Guess whose here

Aiden's P.O.V

"She's here!" Mrs McCreek informs us. She turns off the lights in the living room and run behind the couch with us.

Azelia opens the door and yells, "dad I'm home and not in any trouble!"

I can sense Mr McCreek tense. Its her way of teasing at her dramatic father. He keeps silent regardless and continues to watch with the rest of us.

She closes the door behind her and walks into the kitchen. When she goes into the light I realize she's wearing all black. Such a lifeless color, I hate it! Why is she even wearing it and where is she coming from? I think I know exactly where and realizing this makes me wonder why I'm even here?

She takes a soda out of the fridge and head for the stairs when she stops and looks in the direction of the living room.

She places the soda slowly and silently on a nearby table as if she is expecting to find a thief in here. She turns off the kitchen lights and walks slowly to the light switch in the living room.

I see her gripping her waist tightly, what is she holding onto? Is it her phone? No it can't be, it looks too big to be a phone. She grips it even tighter when she is near the switch.

The four of us get in standing position and when she flips the switch, Camila screams. "SURPRISE!!!!!!!"

She loosens her grip and quickly shove the thing she was gripping behind her. "Camila!? Aiden!?"

"Cam what are you doing here!?" She asks popping her eyes out and runs to hug her.

"You're not having any fun without me, Azelia. Your girl is here to keep you turnt." Camila hugs her back.

Azelia pulls away and turns to me. "I thought that-"

I cut her off, "its okay. I thought it through and just wanted you to know I understand. We'll talk about this later."

She smiles and jumps over to my arms. Her embrace always makes me feel happy. But after last night, her this close to me makes me feel on fire. I would take her in this room right now but Mr McCreek would kill me afterwards.

After everything that happened last night I should've end things but I couldn't. I can't leave my baby and I won't let a sleezey Blackheart take her away from me. Without her I wouldn't have known happiness. Without her all of it would go away.

"Who would of thought that one girl could chain me?" I laugh out loud at the thought.

She pulls away, "what's so funny?"

"Its nothing." I retort. "Why don't you two catch up. I gotta thing I have to do but I'll see you tomorrow morning babe."

She questions me for a while but let's me leave. After leaving the house I call my driver.

He drops me off at the werehouse and we both enter it. As expected, all the evils are here. I put on my serious face and go in the centre.

"Our gang was the first and only. All the others are copy cats who are just recently in the game. This gang is family, we are family. Every position is inherited from generations before us. Its in our blood and our great legacy has been dimmed but will return to its original state." I begin. "The two new gangs are lethal, so I've mean told. But as I said before, they are just copies and the original is always better. Am I right!?"

"YEAH!!!"

"From information I've been told. The Blackhearts and Coldbloods are allies due to the friendship of their leaders. The sorry son of a bitch Nathan Pieres and the small brained Anthony Ketchum. Both were prison mates in one cell for a year." I walk around the room.

"There was already a prison gang, the Cold bloods. The rest were just prisoners. The two idiots devised a plan and broke out all the prisoners. The Coldbloods returned to a life of crime outside of bars while the other prisoners joined Nathan. He became their leader and formed the Blackhearts. But there is no long history behind the two gangs so we are at an advantage. I can't ally with the Blackhearts for both personal and authentic reasons but I can get the coldbloods in my favour. My father passed and I wasn't here to inherit his legacy, for that I'm sorry. I don't blame my sister for our minor lowage and none of you will. She was just trying to help but she was not prepared for this but I am. I officially reclaim my fathers position as your leader. Its time for the evils to be itself again. Are you with me?"

"AIDEN! AIDEN! AIDEN!" They cheer.

I smirk and look around at all the faces. I feel horrible inside. This is what I ran from but I'm here again. If only I had a normal life without expectations. I don't want her to get pulled into this but I've already made up my mind. I want to be with her and I will be with her so I gotta protect her at all costs.

I raise my hand up to stop the cheering. "Our days of sweet sweet crime and dirty deeds are starting back today. But no one will harm my girlfriend or her loved ones. I'm still upset over you holding her hostage the other day but I'll forget it because its already dealt with. If you see her in any harm, do all you can to protect her. Treat her like you would treat me. I classify her as my equal." I state.

"Why!?" I hear my sister's voice.

"Because I say so and you will not pull anymore tricks like that again. Its best if you leave here and go live your life, Allie. I'm your brother and I'll do anything to keep you safe. Also as of today you are no longer an Evil. You will leave here in a couple of months and never come back." I explain.

"But broth-"

I raise my hand, "my decision is final. Have a good night bastards and let the bed bugs bite. The Evils are back."